Fairy Oasis : Melody Hood

Name: Melody Hood.

Age:[looks 14 because of Scarlet's ageing potion] Really 19

Height: [as 14 year old {current}] 5"2.

Hair colour: Bright blue.

Eye colour: same as hair.

Clothes: Black Ninja style dress with blue arm gloves and a blue scarf and belt. She wears black knee high socks, with sandals.(bringing it back y'all) And of course, she has a mask attached to the scarf that she can pull over her mouth and nose with ease.

Equipment: Grand Grimoire and revolving blade are tucked into the belt, and she wears a blue bracelet on her right hand. It's her mama taga. ( That's what it's called, right? )

Outfit extras: You'll often see her hair in a side braid. Sometimes her revolving blade is in its katana form, and when it is, she wears it slung over her back.

Magic: Can control and manipulate soundwaves and water, as well as being in contact with spirits a lot, and can cast spells with her grand Grimoire. The spirits often can form weapons, such as the Spirit Bow, a bow that zaps magic energy. Is trying( and failing) to learn transformation magic. And, as a ninja girl,she has great agility.

Spirits: Lucki, Nightcore, Aster, Skye, Romeo, and (if it counts) the Familia spell.

Ultimate spell: Mermaid Bestowal.

Personality: Clever, nice, brave, stubborn, adventurous,creative, sneaky, and focused.

Likes: All water sports, music, food, adventures, video games, anime, missions, challenges, her team and spying.

Dislikes: being forever alone, school,boredom, suspense and fighting dirty.

Team: Fairy Oasis.

Best Friends: Bracken, Scarlet, Kainen, Pandora and Lucy.

Relatives: has no idea.

From: is unsure.

Can someone tell us how to add pictures with the new update? (T ^ T) Hoodie here, btw. Hope you guys don't mind us breaking off the storyline to add these character descriptions. Anyways, when we find out how to add pictures, we'll add the drawings that (Ig name) @Kuutsunee / kuutsun_writes is doing for us. Bye for now, comments, votes and follows are appreciated!