Fairy Tail: Lucy and Yukino vs. Bracken and Melody! Pt.1

[Click picture for full image xD Edit made by me ^_<]
Bracken's POV

I was back in Earthland, instead of back in the realm. Melody returned the same time as I did. We were still sitting my the candle-lit table, shrouded in darkness. "Hey! I'm back! I got a new spirit." "Oh! That's cool, me too. I think we should both show them off in the fight.. The fight that's in... Ohmygosh!" She blurted at once, getting up and rushing. "What?" I asked, not thinking that the hour was up. "It starts in five minutes, we can't be late!!" She boomed, before snatching her dagger from behind a concealed and hollow book. I laughed. Typical...

****
Magnolia Woods
****

We sprinted in the shaded woods, in anticipation of the friendly battle. I forgot to tell you a little bit about Spirit Mediums! See, Celestial Wizards are the 1st generation of Stellar Spirit mages, and Spirit Mediums are 3rd generation. We have perfected the summoning technique, and therefore, we do not even need keys to summon, however Celestial Wizards do. The classification system is relatively the same. Each spirit gets a grade, or a mark. The lowest grade is bronze. They aren't very strong, but it all depends on what their abilities are, and how they are used. Bronze are mainly kept as pets, to love and care for. Next is silver. Often they can beat gold keys, but as I said, it all depends. Silver is most common group. Another is gold, very powerful, and most can beat silver. Yuxi, Nova and Ohashi are all gold. The next is almost unheard of, platinum. I have never even seen a platinum seal. These spirits are very rare, and very powerful. There is no limit to the amount of spirits you can own, but it all depends on the users magic capability and stability. Gold Spirit Medium spirits aren't necessarily stronger than gold Celestial Wizards spirits, it is just the divider between needing keys or not.

The duo stood, slouched in the shade, beneath a lumbering oak tree. Melody and I walked in almost perfect unison as we approached them. Lucy pushed her back off the tree "Glad you could make it guys!" She called, and we both smiled. "Yeah, good to see you too Lucy! And hi Yukino!" I said, waving to them both. "So, how about that battle?" Yukino asked, smirking. Yukino just got straight to it, huh? "Absolutely." Melody piped up. "Remember the rules. Spirits only, no primary magic for you guys. No extra weapons, or arms. Just our keys and spirits." Yukino reminded everyone. "Sounds like a plan. But I think we should catch up beforehand. So how are you, Yukino? Haven't seen you in ages!" I laughed. "I'm doing great, thank you for asking. Life has been fine. I have been practicing and getting better with my spirits. I assume you both have done the same?" She asked. "Yeah, of course!" Melody replied. "We can catch up further later. But for now, let's battle!" She chimed. "Alright!" We replied in unison, reading our spirit flows, ready to fight...

Short chapter, I know >.< I want to stick in a mysterious chapter after this, then write the fight. I hope you will love what happens next ^_< Bye for now!