𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 42

August 17th

I'm stressed the fuck out

Luna's 22nd birthday has arrived, I had Celeste and Adison rush her out of the house this morning to do something to keep her occupied and I asked them to bring her back by 12.

While their gone I began setting up the house with decorations.

Everything was going great until It wasn't but I'm getting it all under control.

Something wrong ended up happening with the yacht so I sent Lucia and Trey to go check what's wrong with it, Leila went to pick up the first cake.

Raven will be picking up the second cake later and bringing it over to the yacht if we could hopefully get a new one or fix the problem with the one we have now.

I just hope we get the yacht situation under control within 3 hours because the catering company will be heading there after that.

Looking around at the finish set up I let out a deep breath.

Glancing at the time on my phone, I see it's 10:30 so I need to hurry up and wash my ass because her family will be coming in an hour and she will be arriving in 2 hours.

Grabbing my phone I rush up stairs.

-

"Okay everybody she's pulling up now." I announce making everybody go silent.

Everything turned out perfect. The yacht problem was fixed and everybody came on time.

Hearing the door open we here footsteps walking closer to the living room.

"Why do I have to close my eyes?" I hear Luna whine.

"Luna stop asking questions." Celeste remarked.

Luna groans causing a couple of us to snicker quietly.

They finally make it to us.

"Okay Luna open your eyes." Adison commands.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everybody yells collectively.

Luna covers her mouth with tears gathering in her eyes.

Walking over to her I pull her into a hug.

"Happy birthday baby." She mumbled a thank you into my chest.

Luna told me she hasn't seen her family in a while so I knew this surprise would make her tear up a little.

"You did all this?" She asked pulling away from me and looking around at everything.

Everybody has went back to conversing so they aren't focused on us.

"I did. do you like it?"

Her glossy eyes met mine, she brings her warm hands up to my face before pulling me into a short respectful kiss since her family's around.

"I love it sunshine." She said making me smile.

"Good, now go and mingle around with your family." She gives me one last kiss before doing so.

I ordered pizza since I already have a catering company for later.

"You did great Solana." Leila praised coming next to me.

"Thanks you but it's not over yet."

"Don't worry that will go great to and if something some how goes wrong, she won't care as long as she knows you tried, that's all that will matter to her." She reassured me,before walking away.

I just hope it goes as well as this.

This morning I was a bit upset having got woken up and rushed out the house at 8 in the morning

However when I seen some of my family I haven't seen in years in the living room waiting to surprise me, all the negativity I was feeling earlier disappeared.

Solana doing all this for me made me fall even more in love with her, it shows that she's not only hears when I talk but she also listens.

I've been telling her I missed my family recently and her going out her way to get them here, some of them don't even live in new York , so her doing this for me truly warms my heart.

"So you finally got your dream girl." My favorite, Anuty marjorie said.

She was one of the first people I told all those years ago about my crush on Solana.

That also meant I had to come out to her before my parents, she was very supportive.

"Yeah I did, and it's better then I imagined." I said, a smile permanently stuck to my face since getting surprised.

"What is?" Hearing her voice my smile somehow was able to get wider.

"Being with You." I answered looking over at her.

"I'm glad I could meet your standards." The way her eyes sparkle when she looks at me makes me feel like the only girl in the world.

"You surpassed them."

I don't know if my standards are just really low or if Solana is just that great but she passed them when we was friends all those years ago and even more when we started dating.

If I think she ruined dating for me before, now that I felt what it feels like to be loved by her. Their ain't nobody else that can love me or I can love like that in this world.