𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

I went to shower when we got back before heading to the beach

Sitting on the sand holding my knees to my chest i stare out into the ocean and ponder over everything that happen today.

I never want to be high again if that's what it's gonna be like, everything was heighten just like Solana said it would-then me imagining a little girl was just wild I don't know where the hell that came from but it felt so real. Coming to terms with that fact that Etstelle was a figment of my imagination was hard because I felt like I built a bond with her durning the time we spent together ,but It all made sense too why she reminded me of myself.

Feeling a blanket placed on me I jump a little. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you, but I don't think you should be outside like this ." she said making me look down at my hello kitty pajama pants and black tank top,"like what" I spoke softly frowning up at her beautiful face that the moon is reflecting off .

"It always gets cold at night near the water I don't want you to get sick" she mutters sitting down next to me.

I hum moving my eyes back to the water "thanks for the blanket then" I whisper not wanting to mess up the steady atmosphere by being to loud.

I seen her nod from the corner of my eye before staring ahead.

"Why you come out here?" I asked causing her to turn her head to me. "Not that you can't be out here" I quickly add, making her let out a small chuckle.

"I came down to get something to drink but then I saw the gate open, so I walked to close it thinking you left It open while coming in. But then I seen you so I went inside to get a blanket and keep you company" Sol declared.

"Oh.."

" how are you holding up with everything tho ,you been out here for a while before I came out the check on you"

" I'm good ,it was just such a surreal moment Honestly and I find it kinda odd that out of everything I hallucinate, it's a little girl".

She nods listening to everything I have to say, still making eye contact with the side of my face which is making me blush-Ignoring she heavy stare I keep talking.

"The real fucked up thing was how nobody came to see if I was ok,like I was really out there laughing and talking to nothing and then folks just watched" I jokingly said.

"Damn I can just imagine how crazy you looked." sol says laughing , I pushing her shoulder playful "shut up" I let out my own cackle.

Silence surrounds us after we simmer down allowing me to sink back into my thought.

I'm over the graduation thing but something keeps nagging me. Whenever we talked about it she always got cut off when she was saying she didn't do something.

I should just let it go like I been doing , however sitting here alone with her makes me curious of what she didn't do.

"Hey sol" I spoke in a low tone causing her to hun in response.

"I was just wondering what you didn't do," that makes her look at me confused. "What do you mean".

"When we were talking about my grad party you said she didn't do something, then you said it again in Lucia's room each time getting interrupted. so i was thinking you could tell me now, since there is nothing to interrupt you here." I vocalize,

"O-oh right" she stops clearing her throat while I wait for her to talk when she's ready.

" I didn't sleep with rose." Solana reveals, resulting in me snapping my head toward her. "W-What?" I'm confused I know I was drunk but even Cece saw it so I know for a fact I wasn't seeing shit that night.

"I didn't sleep with-"

"No I heard you the first time, but I remember her half naked on top of a shirtless you" I say interrupting her.

"And did you see me kiss her back?" I didn't see her kiss back, for one rose was on top of her and two I didn't stay and watch I was too hurt.

"From your expression I can tell you didn't, so what happen was-" and she began to tell me what happen that night for her point of view.