𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8

June 15th

My little moon, at first i called her that as a joke but then i started to love how red her cheeks got and how shy she would get⎼ i'm not gonna lie i always had the impression she liked me but she was shy around everyone so i didn't really read to...

My little moon, at first i called her that as a joke but then i started to love how red her cheeks got and how shy she would get⎼ i'm not gonna lie i always had the impression she liked me but she was shy around everyone so i didn't really read to much into it.

It wasn't until i started dating my first and only ex girlfriend eva, did i connect the dots and figure out Luna liked me⎼she started acting weird more distant, at first i didn't think anything about it like yeah i saw her as a friend but maybe she just saw me as her sisters best friend .

It was actually Eva that pointed out that Luna liked me, of course i didn't believe her until she started listing things that Luna said and did around then it clicked.

when Eva cheated on me during the summer and we broke up, Luna was there for me,Lucia too⎼but it was just something about Luna that made me see her as more then a friend.

It could've been her kind heart and relaxing aura or maybe the magical smile she would give me but whatever it was i knew i should not be looking at her in that type light⎼I also knew Lucia would kill me if she had knowledge of my crush on her little sister.

So i slept around not my proudest moments but it helped for a little.

Even tho i knew it was wrong , i would flirt with Luna just to see that pretty face of her's blush.

When she hit 12th grade i was taking a gap year before i went to live with my older brother Salem in Atlanta to go to cosmetology school.

At her graduation party i was not expecting her to confess her love for me.

without thinking i kissed her cutting off her rant.

i knew it hurt her when i said it was a mistake but to me it was better then me fucking her and then leaving to move to a different state, so i settled for the less painful option thinking she would her over due time.

So when i came to the beach house i thought she would be over it, but when she wasn't and then she told me she saw what happened after the kiss my brain didn't even go to me just telling her the truth of what happen that night,i just felt the need to defend my foul ass action and with the most stupid ass excuse ever.

i totally disregarded her feelings, of course she has a valid reason to be mad⎼i mean i would be mad if i just poured my heart out to the person i love just for them to go and fuck my friend.

Regret instantly washed over me when i saw the disgusted look that took over her gorgeous face while looking at me⎼I immediately wanted to tell her what really happen that night but when i tried to speak she cut me off the first time and the second time the knock at the door happen.

So i just took that as a sign that maybe its better for her not to know , its not like her knowing the truth should or will change anything, it can't Lucia wouldn't forgive me its the principal you don't date you best friend sibling.