𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31

Luna hungrily kissed me against her closed door

After leaving the aquarium, we went to try the lunch place Luna was talking about. While that was good, Luna became hungry for something else. So we got our food to go and went back to the house.

I roughly kissed her back, slipping my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance,with me winning.

She pulls back from the kiss and pulls of my crop top before trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck.

A soft breath fell from my lips when Luna sucked on a certain spot.

Her hand goes to unbutton my skirt as mine unbuttons her shirt. When I'm finish unbuttoning her shirt, I push it off of her, leaving her top half bare.

She tugs my skirt up, until it's scrunched up around my waist exposing my panties.

Luna brings her to fingers up to my lips motions me to suck.

Wrapping my lips around her fingers, I start to suck-making sure I keep eye contact with her.

"Fuck.." Luna breathed out, once I added my warm tongue to the mix.

Slowly withdrawing her now wet fingers from mouth, she brings them in between my legs.

Moving my panties to the side with her thumb, she presses her two fingers on my swollen clit causing my pussy to grow wetter.

She press down hard but leaves slow circles on my clit.

I moan, slightly rolling my hips against her fingers.

Luna slowly kneels down, keeping her eyes on my face the whole time.

"Spread you legs for me." She whispered out. My pussy throbs harder with how good she looks on her knees for me.

Spreading my legs apart, I lean back on the door for support.

"Good girl." She smirks, pulling down my skirt and panties leaving me completely naked against the door.

I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach from her words.

Lining up her middle and pointer finger at my entrance, she slowly pushes them in.

I drew in a sharp breath as soon as she started moving her finger in a out of me steadily.

After just using her fingers for a little while, I feel her lift the hood of my clit with the thumb on the hand she's not fingering me with, before continuously flicking it with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh my god." I moaned, keeping my eyes on her.

When Luna looks up at me and smirks, I take my left hand and grab a fist full of her curls pushing her face into my cunt.

Wrapping her warm,wet lips around my clit, she began to suck making sure to keep her steady pace with her fingers.

I grind my pussy slowly on her tongue when she sticks it out.