𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26

Maybe edging Luna wasn't the best idea

Maybe edging Luna wasn't the best idea. She's all moody now but i'm gonna make it up to her.

Me and Luna haven't did anything sexual in a week and its killing me. We are not nymphos or anything it's just we have been around each other every night for the past week being touchy and almost having sex but then we have to stop because those walls are thin and she's screamer.

However this morning Lucia was telling me how she was staying over trey's house tonight, so when Luna and Lucia were busy shopping i went to this sex store that was in the mall, I got a variety of different things for us to try and i plan on going all night.

"are you going straight to trey's house?" I ask Lucia while nearing the street to the house.

"yeah, can you just drop me there please." I hit the corner that leads to the street the houses are on, driving down to his house. We say our goodbyes to Lucia as she grabs her bags.

I barely have time to put the car in park before Luna gets out slamming the door, "don't be slamming my doors Arya." I semi shout out the passenger window calling her by her middle name.

I see her hold up her middle finger before going in the house and slamming that door too.

Oh she big mad, that's fine her attitude will be long gone soon.

Chuckling I roll up all the windows and grab my bags and her bags that she left before heading inside.

Deciding I'm going to let her cool off for a bit I go up stairs leaving her bags at her door before going into my room and putting my stuff away.

-
I ended up taking a nap but woke up hornier then before because of the wet dream I had so I'm going to go see if Luna is still mad.

Hearing noises downstairs I head down. Seeing Luna looking in the fridge, she was wearing basketball shorts with a grey sport bra. Damn she is sexy.

Walking over to her I wrap my arms around her from the back.

"Leave me alone Solana." She tries to shake me off only making me hold her tighter.

"I'm sorry moon," I mumbled while placing light kisses down the side of her neck.

When she doesn't say anything, I grab her bare waist and turn her towards me.

I laugh a bit at how mad she is when I see her face, "mmcht, see move cause you play to danm much."

"Ok-ok, I'm sorry." I said calming my laughter down. Pulling her in until she's chest to chest with me.

I take a hold of her jaw with my pointer finger and thumb. I start to plant gentle pecks all over pretty her face. "Let me make it up to you baby." I feel her melt into me.