𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30

July 18th

It's 1 in the afternoon and i'm taking Solana on a date to the aquarium, I also plan on asking her to be my girlfriend

I would've been asked her, but I was worried she would say we was moving too fast or change her mind about giving us a chance. So I suggested taking it slow for both our sakes.

However after her taking care of me and opening up about her feeling for me the other day, I decided to just go for it.

"Sorry, this bow wasn't cooperating with me." Solana said, while getting in the passenger seat.

I take a minute to check her out while she settles in the car.

She wearing a black fitted crop top, paired with a blue high waist denim skirt, black converse on her feet and she through on a oversized cherry red leather jacket,also bringing a mini black Marc Jacob's tote bag.

Solana completes the look with putting her curled hair in a low half up half down style,leaving her bang out and having a cherry red bow around the ponytail.

She looks so divine.

"Thank you baby. You look lovely also." Solana smiles at me.

I have on a brown short sleeve button up shirt, the shirt only has three buttons and it's a little low cut so it shows a bit of cleavage-blue low-rise loose wide leg jeans, with Yeezy slides on my feet.

"Thank you," I mutter, her complementing me still make me a bit shy.

"Mhmm, and your hair looks amazing." She said reaching over to touch my curls.

I took my braids out yesterday and washed my hair, so I decided to leave my hair that a little below the shoulders, out in its natural fluffy curls.

"Thank you." I smiled, while starting the car.

This is our first time seeing each other dressed and ready because I had to get dress earlier then her, and run some errands.

"We're getting something to eat there or after?" Solana asked while running her fingers through my curls. She probably messing them up, but it feels way to good to stop her.

"There's this place that I remember had great lunch that's next to the aquarium. So I was gonna take you there but we can eat at the aquarium if you want." I suggested, focusing on the road.

"No we can go to the place your talking about." Solana said, turning her head to me with wrinkled brows

"What? Why are you looking like that?" I asked, glancing between her and the road.