𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

June 7th

This summer i thought i was gonna be on my hot girl shit with my best friends⎯ but my parents decided this year we should take a trip to our beach house in the Hampton for the summer

At first i was a little hesitant to go because how my last experience left me ⎯but that was 4 years ago so i decided to just go, plus i haven't seen my parents since last year even tho we live 30 minutes away from each other with them living in Manhattan and me in Brooklyn ,life just have been to busy.

Me and my parents always had a tight bond until i came out in high school. From my knowledge neither of my parents were homophobic⎼but i guess it was something about his own kid liking pussy that made my dad feel some type of way.

my mom on the other hand is a sweetheart, when i came out she supported me and when i told her i wanted to become a fashion designer she bought me all the basics to start.

as for  my relationship with my dad  it turned rocky, we were always arguing⎼mostly because he like to nitpick at everything i do. And once i told him i wanted to become a fashion designer it was like i was the biggest disappointment in his eyes.

so once my 18th birthday hit he convinced my mom to let him buy me a suite in a penthouse in Brooklyn. i know he only did it so he didn't have to see me everyday  and not out of the kindness of his heart⎼but i ain't complaining i love having my own space.

"ow" i say as one of my nails almost break off while  zipping up my last suitcase.

after checking if my nail is fine , i grab my last suitcase and roll it to the other 2 that i have in front of my penthouse elevator ⎯then  dragging the big duffel bag over and dropping it wit a huff.

Standing straight with my hands on my hips, i gaze over all the stuff i'm bringing and realized I have over packed, but oh well.

Fishing my phone out of my back pocket i text my boy bestie Ayden that lives under me to help me bring my stuff to the car.

About a year into living here while outside in the front of the penthouse ,some man would not take no for answer and i was getting slightly scared because this man was big⎼ Adison came out of the building pretending to be my boyfriend.

when the guy left i  asked for Adison's number so we could be friends, but he thought i was flirting so he replied with 'i don't like pussy', i was amused and  confused because i did not think i was coming of in a flirting way⎼ but nonetheless i respond with ' i do'. and that was the start  of our friendship.

i hear my elevator ding announcing his arrival  , knowing that him and my parents are the only ones with a key fob to my apartment .

"hey , come on i don't want to be in traffic " i say  walking over towards him since hes in front of my bags

"damnn are you moving there⎯why you got so much stuff"Adison says looking at me like i'm crazy.

"you never know when you need an outfit change , plus some of the bathing suites from my new bikini line are packed and i need to promote them while i'm out there".