𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 37

"Moon it's not that serious

"Moon it's not that serious." Solana laughed like something was funny.

I slowly turn my head towards her,glaring at her only made her laugh harder.

"Yes it is. She saw me sitting right here and she was still trying to give you her number." I huffed,crossing my arms.

"She probably thought we were sisters." Solana tries to make excuses for the bitch.

We went to get some McDonald's to eat when watching the movie and some bitch ass worker was flirting heavily with Solana in the drive-thru intercom.

At first I brushed it off since she probably didn't see me. However when it was our turn to pull up to the window and she continued to flirt with Sol even with my hand rubbing all on her I began to get aggravated.

What made it worse was Solana just sat there smiling like a idiot.

It was only when the girl tried to give Solana her number did Solana finally say she had a girlfriend.

Then this bitch had the nerve to get an attitude when she noticed me, like she wasn't just eye fucking my girlfriend in front of me.

If anything I should be the only one with the attitude.

Then Solana has the nerve to say it's not that serious, as if she didn't let the girl throw herself at her until the very end.

"Are you slow. At this point if you want her just turn the car around and get her fucking number." I mug the side of her face as she drives.

Solana chuckles glancing between me and the road, when she sees my face she slowly loses her smile.

"What? I said she probably thought we was sisters, I never said I wanted her."

"Why you making excuses for her? Dumb ones at that."

"How was it dumb? she really could've." Now she's really pissing me off.

"Solana not only do we not look anything alike, I was damn near fingering you with how close my hand was to your pussy."

"Maybe she didn't see your ha-"

"Solana please just stop talking to me. I'm already pissed you waited until the very end to tell her you had a girlfriend. Over here giggling in her fucking face making her think she had a damn chance. Now you're making excuses for her disrespectful behavior." Solana goes quiet after that.

Going into the bag to check if we got everything,since i was too mad to check earlier.

Scanning around in the bag, I see Sol's 2 burgers, our fries and that's it.

Where the fuck are my nuggets?

"Looks like your girlfriend forgot my nuggets. To focus on hitting on taken women instead of her damn job." I muttered being petty.