𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22

July 7th

"how am I supposed to dress?" I whined flopping on my bed

"how am I supposed to dress?" I whined flopping on my bed. Solana laughs at my dramatics and hauls me up.

"Casual." I stare at her unamused while she laughs and heads towards my room door. "I'm not telling you what we're doing , so go ahead and find a outfit." I huff as she closes my door.

I been feeling down since Celeste and Adison left and my sweet Solana wanted to cheer me up so she's taking me on a date.

After some looking I decided to wear a black plunging neck contrast lace hem crop top with black leggings.

I put my braids up into a swoop and bun style then stare at my head for a second. Honestly I'm thinking about just chopping it off again and dyeing it. My hair is pretty long so since high school I would cut it to my shoulders, then one day I just cut it all off and it's was so refreshing.

"You ready, moon?" Snapping my eyes over to the door I see a dressed solana leaning on my door frame. She dressed in light washed jeans and a cropped tank top with a white New York Yankees cap over her straighten hair.

God definitely took his time on Solana, this girl can pull off anything. Just her in this simple outfit makes me want pounce on her, or maybe I'm just horny cause we haven't done anything since that night.

We haven't had a time alone since the all white party, but at last is Lucia somewhere with Trey. So we can finally have one on one time.

"Moon?" Right I'm just stuck staring at her.

"Sorry, yes I'm ready." Grabbing my phone I take her awaited hand.

"You look beautiful." I add.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." She smiled.

"Can you gonna tell me where going now?" I asked once we got in the car.

"No, be patient." I pout looking out the window hoping that would get her to tell me but she only chuckles and proceeds to drive to the unknown destination.

Solana pulls over making me look around. "Wher-"
I stop talking when she takes out a pink blind fold, "What kinky shit you got going on." I asked jokingly but I was a bit alarmed.

"Luna just let me put the damn blind fold on." She reached over the console when i turn to let her put it on me.

"Your not gonna kill my right?"

"I just got you boo, why would I do that?" She said, easily making my face heat up.

After a couple more minute of driving, Solana put the car in park and got out. I wait for her to come around to get me out but she goes to open the trunk instead.

"Oh my god , you are gonna kill me. Why is it so quiet?" I stressed.

" Luna ain't nobody killing you, Relax." I hear the trunk close before I feel a Breeze. Solana careful guides me out the car and starts moving us forward. She stopped walking once we reach somewhere but tells me to keep the bind fold on while she does something .