𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

June 8th

By the time everyone is in the kitchen i'm already done eating, so i excuse myself to get ready for the day

As i'm walking up stairs i feel eyes on me⎼turning around i see Solana looking at me while nodding to whatever my mom was saying to her.

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes i turn my head to face in front of me again continuing my way to my room.

After brushing my teeth and showering i walk back to my room in my towel.

A couple of minutes go by of me just staring at the blank wall trying to find out what i wanted to do before we go out for dinner later.

Choosing to sit by the pool and maybe get in, i stroll over to the dresser where i placed my bathing suites.

after deciding on a lime green bikini, i take my boho braids out the shower cap and wrap it in a bun on the top of my head.

grabbing my phone and headphones off the bed i glance down at my lit up phone noticing that its now 1:30pm, but also my best friend since first grade Celeste texted me. I settle for focusing on walking down the steps and texing her when i'm outside.

Getting past the sliding doors that lead to the pool, i see my sister and Solana both talking in the swimming pool.

minding my business i sit on one of the poolside lounge chairs and text Celeste back.

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: How is it going so far being back

me : It's fine i gues.s

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: why you guess , what happen?

: Lucia brought Solana, she moved back to new York.

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: Omg, are you ok yk with her being there and all.

me :i'm over her so i'm fine , but i still do feel a little angrier toward her.

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: understandable

me :enough about that ,how cape Verde going?

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: its great i'm be sad when i have to leave in 2 weeks

me : when you get back you come here for a week or two

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: bet, but what are you doing now

Me: sitting pretty

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: YESSS, face card eatingggggggg.

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: bareface and all.

𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳💖: She get money, her body tea, she super thick, she super pretty

Me: omggg stoppp 🤭

She got me blushing and giggling causing me to get the attention of the duo in the pool.

"who got your ass giggling and shit" Looking up from the phone i see two pairs eyes staring up at me from the edge of the pool.

Avoiding solana's eyes ,i lock eyes with lucia "Celeste, she was hyping me up telling me how pretty i look"

"you do" I snapped my eyes to solana after she said that. my sister didn't even bat an eye knowing that's just how her sweet best friend is.

"thanks" i reply with a tight lipped smile, ignoring the instant butterflies i just got.

i analyze the water dropping from her goddess body that is covered in a dark red bikini⎼ the way the sun reflects off her beautiful chocolate skin when she pushes her self up from the pool to sit on the edge now talking to my sister.

lord she's so fin-nope, nope not doing that to myself again.

moving my attention from her and to my phone i continue with what was doing.

☆★☆

Hours after chilling at the pool, it was time you get ready to go out for dinner.

I Pull up my strapless army green summer maxi dress and adjust the string to make the slit on the side shorter.

making a crown in my head with couple braids from the front and leaving the rest in the back out⎼after checking in the body mirror, i slip on my black flip flops grabbing all my essentials and head down to the living area.

"finally" i hear Lucia say, since i was the last one to finish getting ready.

"sorry beauty takes time, but you all look nice ". i say while observing everyone's outfit.

My mom and dad are matching⎼my dad has on a all white short sleeve polo shirt paired with white slacks, while my mom has on a white backless flowy summer dress.

Lucia is wearing a strapless hot pink body con ankle dress⎼next to her is solana who has on a one shoulder multi color sleeveless shirt that she paired with blue ripped jeans.

Everyone says their thank yous before we stroll to the door and all get in my dads car since it's the biggest then head to the elaia estiatorio restaurant.