𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20

Kicking our shoes of as we enter the house we continue making out in the foyer

After some time i withdraw from the kiss and grab her hand, walking us to the living room.I shove her on the the couch, "damn" she giggles as I climb on top of her.

I sheepishly smile before claiming her lips again. Sol rubs my back, slowly working her way down to my ass, where she then slips her hands under my skirt.

Grabbing a fist full of her hair I gently pulled her head back. My kisses had trailed to her jaw, then her neck making her moan when I began to suck on her spot.

Squeezing my ass, she starts to rock my hips into her. Groaning in the crook of her neck i start to suck harder, not caring if it leaves a mark or not.

"You have to much clothes on" Solana rasped out through her quiet moans. Drawing back from her neck, I pull the string that's in the middle of my shirt releasing my braless boobs.

"Can I?" She asked while looking at my uncovered breast with desire.

"Do whatever you want to me." I place a soft peck on her lips before reaching for her hands that's on my ass and placing them on my chest. As she kneads my boobs, I push off the rest of the shirt.

Wanting to see her also, I untie the knot in the front of her top. Freeing her breast from the top, I take the whole thing off and throw it to the side.

Sliding back a bit so my ass is now on her knees. I bend my body slightly so my mouth is directly in front of her nipple. Cupping her beautiful breast I stick out my tongue and gently lick her hard nipple.

"Fuck.." I flick it with the tip of my tongue before wrapping my lips around it.

Letting go of her left boob, I move my hand to the knot on the side of her that's keeping her skirt together and untie it with one hand.

Moaning around her nipple, she arches into me while pinching her other nipple. I pull back making a wet popping sound be heard when I release her boob from my mouth.

I Stand up and take off my skirt and spandex, making Solana watch with a starved expression as I reveal my naked body to her.

I sink to my knee holding eye connect with Sol as her breathing labored. Opening her legs leisurely. I grip the lose skirt an pull it off, leaving her in a black sheer thong.

I get more aroused at the sight of wetness dripping down her thighs. I Drag her to the end of the couch for a better look at her pussy. "All this for me?" I said as I slowly dragged my index finger down the middle of her pussy feeling how soaked her tong is.

Sol nods biting her lip,while watching me suck my index finger tasting how delicious she is. Hooking both my pointer fingers on the rim of her tong, I steadily pull it off her, seeing a string of wetness follow.

"Such a pretty pussy." I open her outer labia and laying a faint kiss on her clit. I push Solana legs up on the couch so each heel is placed on the edge.