𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 41

I've been dancing and drinking off and on for a couple hours now

I'm currently dancing with Celeste since my girlfriend went to the bathroom.

"Are you gay cece?" Celeste starts giggling before shrugging.

"I don't know,maybe." She takes my hand and spins me in a circle making me giggle.

"I think you are, because the way you was dancing and flirting with Raven seemed like you was ready to give it up to her on the dance floor." I said once I faced her again.

"I always found her attractive,tonight though she is just sexy on a whole new level. but It's probably the alcohol." As she says that her eyes slowly gravitate to where raven is sitting.

"How about Derek? At the all white party y'all was giving each other fuck me eyes."

"Eh, Raven seems to look better." I chuckled as cece has yet to remove her eyes from ray.

"Well go talk to her and see what happens." Celeste eyes flutter back to me.

"You sure? I don't want to leave you to dance alone." I wave her off telling her ima head to the bar.

"Okayyy." With a goofy smile she walks over to raven.

Pushing through a sea of sweaty dancing bodies, I finally make it to the bar.

Sitting on one of the stools, I tap my fingers on the bar as I wait for the bartender.

"It's so damn hot and crowded in here." I hear somebody huff from the seat on my left.

"Tell me about." I muttered still looking down at me tapping fingers.

I wonder why Solana's taking so long, I miss her.

"What's your name pretty." The stranger lady asked.

"Luna." I mumbled, scanning around the dance floor to see if I could catch sight of my sunshine."

"It's very nice to meet you, I'm Alex."

I turn my focus towards her for the first time since starting this conversation.

I take a minute to scan over her.

Alex is brown skin with tattoos scattered all over her arms, she had her honey blond locks twisted up into a ponytail.

Her white teeth stand out to me, she has a very nice smile.Not better then Solana's though.

"Done checking me out." I dart my eyes back to hers , seeing her smirking.

I look away feeling my cheeks get hot from embarrassment.

"I wasn't checking you out, I was-" I stop not knowing what to say.

I really wasn't checking her out. I was i guess observing her?

"You was what princess?"

Princess?

Unt unt, my baby wouldn't like where this conversation is going.

"I was observing. Also I'm happily taken so take the nicknames else where." Where the fuck is this bartender.

"You're a feisty one huh, I like that in a girl." You know what, fuck the drink at this point.

I got to get up, when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist preventing me from leaving.

I snap my head towards her, staring at her in shock.

"Get off of me." I demand sternly.

"You know, I've been watching you dance all night." She disregarded my demand, still holding tightly on my wrist.

Before I could even say anything, my girlfriends signature perfume engulfs me as her warm arms do the same.

"Did you also see who she was dancing on?" Solana asked as I was able to snatch my wrist away from Alex.

I lean more into Solana's side, she tightens her arm around me staring at a silent Alex with a heated expression.

"Oh you want to be quiet now? Good now go about your business before I beat your ass with one on my heels." I snicker a bit.

Alex looks like she's about say something smart back, I drag Solana away before Alex says something that would have Solana actually beating her ass with her heels.

"I want to leave now, she ruined my vibe." I yell over the music.

"You sure?" I nod, Solana takes us back to the others to tell them we're leaving.

They said they would leave with us but we objected, telling them to stay and have fun.

"I'm hungry." I whine, leaning into Solana to stabilize me since I had a bit much to drink.

"What you wanna eat?" Solana asked looking down at me, her heels being taller then mine giving her height.

"Tacos" Solana starts to walk us down the street , i crinkle my brows confused on where we're going.

"Baby where are we going, my feet hurt." She doesn't say anything and continue bring me towards

Bikes?

I'm too drunk for this shit.

"Solana, I'm not getting my drunk ass on a bike."

"I know baby, you're gonna sit on top while I drive it." I look at her like she's crazy.

"Come on, I'm gonna rides us over to that taco truck a couple blocks down."

"Okay. But um how are you gonna pedal in heels?" She starts to dig for something in her small purse.

"I brought socks, just in case our feet got tired." She said while pulling out 2 pairs of socks.

Taking a pair of socks from her I begin taking off my heels, stumbling a bit I hold onto the pole that's next to me.

I stand back to my full height once I'm done, Solana is already on the bike with her heels hanging off the side of the handles.

"How am I supposed to get on?" i question. Solana walks the bike to a bench that's not far from where we are.

"Use the bench to help you get on."

I ask her to hold my heels before stepping on the bench, putting my hands behind me to hold onto the handles over Solana's hands I slowly lower my ass onto the handle bar.

"D-don't drop me." I Stuttered scared she might make us both fall.

Solana not a drinker so she's only tipsy but still we're both two fully grown women trying to ride on the same bike like we're kids.

"I got you." I shut my eyes when she starts moving at a steady pace through the empty streets.

"Remember when we used to do this when we were younger?" Solana asked starting to speed up her pedaling.

I used to purposely fall off my bike and pretend to be hurt so I could sit on Solana's handle bars and have her ride me around.

"Yeah I used to do it on purpose." I admitted.

"I had a feeling." Solana said giggling.

Being with Solana makes me feel like a I'm a kid again. Every thing I do makes it 10x better if it's with her.

A grin forms on my face, feeling the nice summer breeze on my warm skin and hearing Solana's magical laugh behind me.

I could confidently say this is the most free and happy I've been in a while and it's all thanks to Solana.