Chapter 15

A lone Masamune was seen jumping through rooftops. He looks behind him and saw multiple Honkai Beast chasing him.

KABUTO HYPER!

ALL ZECTER COMBINE!

MAXIMUM HYPER TYPHOON!

Masamune grips the Perfect Zecter firmly before the sword enlarges and he slashes all of them killing it.

Masamune dismisses the Perfect Zecter before looking at the remains of the Honkai beast. He stared at it for a while before suddenly looking at his reflection.

"They're attracted to Kiana excess energy. The girl doesn't realize it but due to turning into a Herrscher she has been releasing excess Honkai energy."

"Even so I'm not abandoning her."

"Why don't we just rule this world? We can save her the suffering and the world will be in a peace!"

"Peace through what? Fear?"

Masamune looks away from his mirror self before walking away and jumps down from the roof disappearing into the night.

TIMESKIP

Masamune was seen holding some groceries bag as he went inside an apartment. He went to one of the top floors and entered a room. He put the groceries down and searched for someone.

"Kiana! Are you awake?" Masamune yelled before hearing a soft sound in the bedroom.

Masamune entered the bedroom and saw Kiana laying down on the bed with a blanket. Masamune sits beside her and gently shake her.

"Are still think about that?" Masamune didn't get a reply causing to sigh.

"It wasn't your fault for her doings... you didn't know what was going on."

"How can you say that when I almost killed Mei... Bronya... a-and I killed Himeko." Kiana finally responds but Masamune knew Himeko was alive but due to reversing time Kiana only remembered Himeko death.

"I'm a monster... I don't deserve to be alive!"

"Kiana..."

"Why are you still here?! You should left me to die!"

"Kiana! I know how you feel! Force to be something you cannot avoid but you can choose who you want to be after that! Be a savior or a destroyer that's your choice."

Kiana went silent but she only backed away earning another sigh from Masamune. Masamune stands up before wearing a blue jacket with white highlights.

"If you're ready we can make our move before Schicksal finds us." Masamune said before opening the door.

"...Yeah."

Kiana got up and wore her White Comet battlesuit with a jacket covering it. Kiana went to Masamune side before the two of them left the apartment.

"Wear your hood."

"Hm. What about you?"

"I can be invisible through everyone eyes except you for now."

Kiana nods as the two of them continued walking through the city. Kiana suddenly felt her head ache but decided to hid it from Masamune.

"Behind you!"

Kiana stops as she heard a voice before looking around and saw Honkai beast behind her but luckily Masamune slash it using the Zanbat sword.

"Why are there so many here?" Kiana questions but Masamune only looked away.