Chapter 14

BOOM!

EXCEED CHARGE!

MAXIMUM DRIVE!

Explosion occurred as the riders continue killing the Honkai beast while Woz was buying time fighting against HoV.

"Mei retreat to Hyperion! My lord will shortly be here." Woz commands as he dodges a lance from HoV.

"B-But I can't just leave Kiana-Chan here!" Mei yelled as she saw Woz parrying a lance.

"Go! My lord will handle this! If something happens to you this world could may end up destroyed!"

"Focus on the enemy you fool."

Woz jumps away from HoV lance and kicks her away. Woz landed on the ground before summoning a green spear.

JIKAN DESPEAR!

Woz fired an energy slash at HoV knocking her away. Woz flies towards HoV leaving Mei alone to ponder her thoughts that she didn't notice a Honkai beast coming from behind.

BLACK HOLE FINISH!

Mei looks behind her and saw that Evol came to the rescue and appeared from a black hole before kicking the Honkai beast causing it to explode before he landed on the ground.

"Why are you hesitating? Go! We'll handle this! You may not trust us but trust my lord judgment."

Evol looks away from her before flying up to the sky. Mei clenched her hand before reluctantly leaving.

"Good she's gone. Now then we can go at it at full power!" Decade said before pulling out a card.

"You read my mind." Wizard said before bringing out a ring with a dragon on it.

With Woz

Woz slash his spear at HoV lance before delivering a kick to her chest. Woz grips his spear firmly and kills multiple Honkai beast.

"They just keep coming. My lord please hurry Himeko is coming!"

Woz was busy killing multiple Honkai beast that he didn't know a blast was headed his way until it was too late.

Woz winced before landing on the ground. He saw HoV opening more portals and out come more Honkai beast. Suddenly Woz fears come to fruition.

"Oi! Retainer let me handle her."

Woz felt his heart sank because in front of her was Himeko in her Vermilion Knight battlesuit and Surtr in her hand

"I cannot allow that Himeko. Per my lord orders I must stop you from entering this fight." Woz said before standing and grips his spear preparing to fight.

"I'm an old woman... my time is nearing its end. Tell Masamune thank you... for the memories." Himeko gave Woz one last smile before rushing to HoV.

"Himeko wait!"