Chapter 17 (Season 1 End)

"This is your Time Mazine? It looks... underwhelming."

"I have to work with what I had okay!"

"It's damaged in many parts too... did you even steal this from Ohma Zi-O or did you find this lying around?"

Geiz and Woz was currently showing Tsukuyomi their Time Mazine. She didn't look impressed one bit at the condition.

"Nonetheless it should be able to take us to another world."

"Then let's go."

"Geiz wait! We do not know where my lord is currently located nor the world he traveled to."

"It shouldn't matter. Ohma Zi-O energy is easy to track for us Time Jacker as my brother call it."

Woz nodded before they all entered the Time Mazine. Tsukuyomi started the Time Mazine as it started flying and going inside a portal.

"Shouldn't you be stopping us from finding Zi-O?"

"I do not desire the throne of this world. I am already royalty in my world."

"Then why was your brother obsessed with Zi-O?"

"...it's best you shut up."

Geiz shrugged while Woz sigh as they both travel to the time stream. They can't be sure if they can trust Tsukuyomi but they'll have to manage.

"Here we are..."

Geiz and Woz stared out the window and saw a world with multiple cubes.

"Where are we?"

"If I remember correctly this is the Sea of Quanta:"

Meanwhile

Masamune and Kiana were jumping roof to roofs as they made their way to one of World Serpents base.

They reached the roof in front of the World Serpent base. Masamune crouched down with Kiana as they both examined the area.

"You good with stealth Kiana?"

"Um... hehe..."

"I should've known."

Masamune grabs Kiana by the waist before gently jumping down. Masamune let go of Kiana before sneakily going inside and knocking one member out.

"Masamune-senpai look."

Masamune looks up and saw Rita entering the same building they were after. Masamune raised an eyebrow before clicking his tongue.

"So she's after the same thing we want."

"What should we do?"

"Continue."

Masamune and Kiana follow Rita from behind. Rita find herself in an underground part of the base and a woman wearing a jackal mask.

 Rita find herself in an underground part of the base and a woman wearing a jackal mask