Chapter 11

"Wait! We can settle this peacefully!"

"My lord! Please calm down!"

"Just think of happy thoughts!"

"Why are you bringing out a gun? My lord put the gun down!"

"Peace was never an option."

An angry Masamune was seen walking out of Hyperion while Woz and Himeko tries to calm him down to no avail while Kuuga and Agito tries to slow him.

"Captain! Just calm down! Theresa and I have a plan!" Himeko yelled trying to convince Masamune but he was having none of it.

"They chose this and they shall pay the consequences." Masamune coldly said as he continued to walk.

"Captain wait!"

Masamune ignores her and continues walking. They kept trying to stop him but it wasn't working until...

"Masamune-senpai?"

Masamune stops in his tracks before looking back and saw Kiana. She was looking at him worryingly. Masamune calms down before looking Kiana in the eyes.

"Kiana..."

"I heard shouting... and saw you."

Masamune felt guilty seeing Kiana in this way. The girls are his weakness he doesn't show it because he's afraid of losing them. Seeing Kiana like that he finally cracked.

"Leave us..."

Himeko was reluctant before she walks away with the riders. The only person she knows who can stop Masamune currently is Kiana.

"You're angry that Mei-senpai was kidnapped right?"

"I am..."

"Then I'm sorry... sorry I couldn't save her."

Hearing that Masamune bit his lips. Kiana shouldn't be blaming herself. The only person here to blame is himself because he wasn't there with them.

"It's never your fault... it was always mine."

"That's not true. Unlike me you manage to accomplish many things that I haven't reach. You're more powerful and brave than me."

"Kiana... I'm always afraid."

"Eh?"

"Every time I transform into Ohma Zi-O... I feel the sudden urge to make everything mine and concur everything... I always tried to control it but every time it grows stronger. I'm afraid if I succumb to my power then I'll slowly lose myself."

"Masamune-senpai... I'm afraid too. Since the day my old man disappeared I'm always trying to search for him... every single day I'm scared that he's already gone before I could find him. I'm afraid of being alone... You and Mei-senpai made me so happy because I'm no longer alone."

"Kiana..."

"Please... help us save Mei-senpai. Masamune-senpai."

Masamune stared at Kiana before clenching his fist. He couldn't win against her and he would never make her sad. So he nodded causing Kiana to smile.

"I'll help."

"Thank you... Masamune."

Kiana hugged Masamune tightly not wanting to let go of him. He stroked her hair as she continue to embrace him. Both not wanting to let go of each other as they stood there for awhile.

Meanwhile

"You kidnapped who?!"

"The third Herrscher."