Chapter 8

"Suit!"

"I gotcha! Here!"

"Tie!"

"Here!"

"Hair gel!"

"Catch!"

"Comb!"

"There!"

"Is this really necessary?"

"Absolutely!"

Currently, Masamune is being helped dress for his date with Mei. Once the riders heard of that they immediately rushed to him and prepped him up.

"This is your first date my lord you must look at your best." Kuuga said as he combed Masamune's hair.

"Just give me my old king suit." Masamune replied tiredly.

"About that... we lost it." Agito sheepishly said.

"What?"

"Now don't get angry my lord! We've prepared a new suit for you." Ryuki said as he brought a suit with yellow lines.

"Good."

"Come on! Be more cheerful this is your first date! I'm sure that girl will be happy if you're enjoying yourself."

"It should be the other way around... I'm the one who's supposed to make her happy."

Masamune let out a sigh before looking at the clock. He then remembered that it was almost time.

"Take care of the ship and don't let Build do his shenanigans." Masamune said as he stood up before leaving the Hyperion.

"We're definitely spying aren't we?"

"Absolutely!"

With Masamune

Masamune was seen in front of Mei's dorm. On the outside, he seemed calm but on the inside, he was panicking... badly!

"Why did I agree to this?! I've never been on a date before!"

"Was this what they meant about me being dense?! Dear Fruit Jesus, I've accidentally become a womanizer!"

"Stay calm! You've done much more extreme things than this before. The Dragredder incident! Kicking a literal god in the face! Asserting my dominance to all of the time gods! And yet why can't I stay calm!"

"Be c-"

"Masamune."

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

So much for being cool. Masamune thoughts immediately began panicking when he heard Mei voice and found out she was already outside.

"Y-You look nice." Masamune stammered after seeing Mei wearing a casual outfit and her hair was not in a ponytail.

" Masamune stammered after seeing Mei wearing a casual outfit and her hair was not in a ponytail