Chapter 13

Masamune stared at the dragon in front of him. Bella the Herrscher of Void loyal dragon although still freshly awaken from its long slumber.

He could've transformed now and kill it but he wants to test this Benares. She was stuck in this form no longer able to become human one of Babylon victims.

WIZARD INFINTY!

The AxCalibur appeared in his hand. Masamune grips it firmly and stared at Benares before moving in a blur and slash his blade against it body. Benares growls in pain before swinging its tail at Masamune.

Masamune jumps and throws the AxCalibur to Benares as the blade moves on its own slashing Benares neck. Masamune landed on the ground before opening his right palm causing the AxCalibur to return to his hand.

"Capable of withstanding AxCalibur attacks... you're more capable than I thought... Bella."

Benares halted in its place as if hearing that name reminded it of something. Masamune stared at the dragon in interest. Perhaps there's some piece of Bella left in there.

ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAR!

Benares roared in anger as if hearing that name brought back painful memories. He had no choice and hold the AxCalibur on its blade using the axe part.

TURN ON!

Masamune touched the palm on the AxCalibur before jumping up and causing the AxCalibur to grow bigger.

HIGH TOUCH! SHINING STRIKE!

KIRAKIRA! KIRAKIRA! KIRAKIRA! KIRAKIRA!

Wizards glyph appeared behind before a white translucent dragon went into the AxCalibur. Benares fired a stream of blue energy from its mouth. Masamune slashed through the beam and slash it on the back.

Masamune landed on top of Hyperion and stared at Benares roaring in pain

Masamune landed on top of Hyperion and stared at Benares roaring in pain. The AxCalibur returned to normal as Benares flies away.

"That shouldn't have killed her. I made sure to hold back on that last attack." Masamune said before dropping the AxCalibur causing it to disappear.

"Captain! Can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear Himeko. Tell me the situation."

"Where were you when Kiana was kidnapped?"

"Visiting the jester but just tell me the situation."

"The overseer? Why do- nevermind. We're about to breach Schicksal base but we might run into Durandal and Fu Hua."

"I'll deal with them. Focus on finding Kiana."

"Understood!"

Masamune stared at the distance and saw Schicksal. The barrier was down and all that was left to do was go there.