Chapter 3

Masamune and Kiana were still asleep while Woz guarded Mei. Woz was busy reading a book before suddenly he heard Mei stirring awake.

"Who are you?" Mei asked as she sat up.

"I am Woz." Woz answered.

"Where are my friends?" Mei asked.

"Look to your left."

Mei looked the her left and saw Kiana and Masamune sleeping. Mei remembered the events that had transpired. She became a monster and Masamune stopped her.

Mei stands up and walks towards Masamune. Mei brought out her hand and put it on Masamune's right cheek.

"Thank you..." Mei thanked the sleeping boy.

"Masamune-senpai... don't put your hand there..." Mei heard Kiana mumble in her sleep and blushed at the girl's words.

"Oh my! I didn't think she would dream something like that." Woz said in surprise.

"Kiana always has been a pervert and Masamune is a dense idiot." Mei replied while staring at the both of them.

"Indeed. I am partially at fault for my lord's denseness. It's hard to teach him about love." Woz said causing Mei to perk up at his words.

"That just means I have to work harder for him." Mei replied before looking at Masamune and noticed him beginning to wake up.

"Mei..." Masamune groggily said before yawning.

"You've slept quite nicely." Mei said as her eyes stared at the sleeping Kiana with jealousy.

"Eh? Kiana wake up." Masamune said nudging Kiana awake.

"Mhm... Masamune-senpai..." Kiana woke up and rubbed her eyes before seeing Mei.

"Mei-senpai!" Kiana hugged the girl causing Mei to stumble but she hugged back.

Masamune smiled softly at the duo before turning to look outside and saw Ryuki and Knight.

"Report." Masamune said causing the two girls to stare at him.

"All of the surrounding Honkai Beast has been dealt with my lord." Knight said.

"Good job. You may return now." Masamune replied.

"Thank you, my lord." Ryuki said before both he and Knight disappeared.

Masamune turned around and saw the confused face of both girls. Masamune sighed before scratching the back of his head.

"Let's go. We need to get out of this city." Masamune said before looking outside.

Masamune walks out of the apartment with Mei and Kiana along with Woz. Masamune was searching for one more person so they could stay alive.

Fortunately, Kabuto had led her straight to them. Masamune saw a silver-haired girl tending her wounds on top of a building.

 Masamune saw a silver-haired girl tending her wounds on top of a building