Chapter 7

"How the hell is she here?!"

"Who's she?!"

"None of your business!"

Masamune was seen running somewhere with Geiz behind him. They suddenly stopped at an abandoned building.

"She's in there."

"Who the hell is she?!"

"Shut up and just follow me!"

Masamune went inside the building and navigated through it carefully with Geiz. Suddenly both of them stopped when they saw a girl laying on the ground.

"Thats her..."

"Who's she?"

"Tsukuyomi."

Masamune and Geiz slowly walks to Tsukuyomi. But suddenly they were blown away by an explosion.

"Agh!"

"Ah!"

Masamune and Geiz fell to the ground. Masamune looks the culprit and widened his eyes.

The person who stopped them was him. An older version of Masamune wearing his usual captain outfit stood in front of them.

"You?! Why are you here?!" Younger Masamune yelled.

"Two Zi-O?!" Geiz yelled in shock.

"I'm here because I sense an anomaly in this time. And look what I found... Tsukuyomi." Masamune said as he stared at the unconscious girl.

"And to my surprise Geiz is still alive. Looks like I'll have to finish the job myself." Masamune said before opening his captain jacket and revealing his belt.

"Shit! Geiz transform now!" Younger Masamune yelled as he brought out the Grand Zi-O Ridewatch.

"Don't order me around Zi-O!" Geiz yelled but complying.

"Henshin!"

GRAND ZI-O~

KAMEN RI~DER GEIZ!

Masamune smirks seeing his younger self in that form before putting both of his hand on his belt before stepping.

"Let's see how you strong you are." Masamune said before bringing out the Kiva Ridewatch.

KIVA EMPEROR!

The Zanbat sword appeared in Masamune hand before he took a stance. Masamune brought out his left hand and taunted both of them.

Zi-O and Geiz rushed to Masamune. They tried to punch him but he blocks both of their attacks with his sword.

Masamune stared at Zi-O before pushing both of them back and slashing Zi-O. And doing a vertical slash to Geiz.

Zi-O stumbles back before trying to punch Masamune again but he was sent back by a red energy slash. Masamune turns to Geiz and grips the handle before moving it up and down and slash Geiz.

Geiz stumbles back before Masamune kicks him in the chest as the Kuuga symbol was seen before Geiz explodes.

Zi-O and Geiz armor crackles with electricity before their transformation was undone. Masamune stabs the Zanbat sword on the ground before looking at his younger self.

"And here I thought you would provide me a challenge." Masamune mocks his younger self.

"Just why are you here?! Tsukuyomi being here shouldn't affect your timeline!" Younger Masamune yelled.

"True. But I'm not here for her ...I'm here for you." Masamune said as he pointed at his younger self.

"What?" Masamune replied in confusion.