Chapter 12

Masamune was seen standing on top of Hyperion. He stared at the clouds before turning around and saw Theresa standing there.

"We need to talk." Theresa started causing Masamune to sigh.

"Masamune... how much are you holding back?" Theresa asked him but he debated on telling her the truth or lie.

"Much more than you think." Masamune answered coldly.

"Was that attack back there was your full power?"

Masamune didn't answer and gave Theresa the answer. Ohma Zi-O power is unlimited he can destroy time and space even infinity. Create new set of multiverse with ease and as the Kamen Rider continues to exist and be born he will be more powerful.

"You haven't been honest with us have you? Masamune." Theresa asked causing Masamune to sigh.

"Ohma Zi-O power is something you cannot comprehend." Masamune said without looking back at her.

"Surely it can't be that much... right."

"..."

Theresa grimaced at Masamune silence. Masamune then turns around and face Theresa with a serious look.

"What if I told you I can destroy time and space itself." Masamune began as he approached Theresa.

"What if I told you I can destroy infinity, destroy and create a universe with ease? Would you believe me?" Masamune asked as he stopped in front of Theresa.

Theresa at first didn't believe him but when she stared at Masamune eyes she saw glimpse of his destructive powers. If he could really destroy the entire universe why hasn't he done it.

"Why hide? You should be invincible with all of that power?"

"Do you really think that this power doesn't come at a cost? When the first time I transformed into Ohma Zi-O I was consumed by its power. I turn the whole world into a wasteland... I then saw my destruction and couldn't bear the guilt. That's why I've been so reluctant to transform because every time I feel my sanity slowly fading away..."

Theresa was stunned by Masamune words. Back then she saw a young teen with too much power in his hand but now she only saw a broken boy haunted by his past.

"Wait... the world isn't a wasteland."

"...I came from a different world. Another universe where I destroyed everything."

He was expecting a shocked expression but Theresa sigh and smiles softly. He thought she would be fearful of him so why? Theresa then gestured Masamune to get down and he kneeled to her height. Theresa put her hand on Masamune shoulder.

"We've all made mistakes... the person who you were don't define the person who you chose to be. I've made mistakes that caused me to lose my best friend... you're a human Masamune and humans made mistakes."

Masamune was stunned into silence. He stared at Theresa with hope in his eyes. Could he really call himself a human after everything that he has done?

"You saved Kiana and Mei... you even saved Wendy." Masamune perked his head up at Wendy name.

"Dark Decade delivered Wendy to us and I was shocked that her legs are working again. She was so happy and so eager when I told her it was the captain of Hyperion who saved her."

Masamune couldn't help but let out a smile. At least he could save someone... he didn't fail to save someone this time...

"Thank you..."

Three years ago,..

"I can't believe the Legendary Masked Hero! The Kamen Rider's are all real!"