Chapter 2

A young Masamune was seen walking through an unknown city wearing his white scarf. He had a bruise on his cheek and on his hand.

"Stupid people... that was just a child's dream." Masamune grumbled.

"Oh shit!"

Masamune suddenly trip on something causing him to fall on the ground. Masamune turns around and saw a black circular item.

"What the hell is this?" Masamune questioned as he picked the item up.

"It is said on this day your dream will be realized." Suddenly a hooded man appeared beside Masamune holding a book.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Masamune yelled in surprise.

"Keep hold of that watch and your path to kingship will be closer." The man said as he walks past Masamune.

"Wait!" Masamune turned around but the man had suddenly disappeared.

Masamune was left confused about the man's words. But he pondered again about the man's words before continuing his walk.

Meanwhile the same man was seen watching Masamune from afar.

"I shall await the moment you become a king."

"Waga maou."

Present

Masamune watched Kiana sleeps soundly before sitting next to her.

"How long do you intend on keeping this secret?" A voice said.

"As long as I can." Masamune replied before looking at a mirror and saw Ohma Zi-O in his reflection.

"You cannot deny what you are. You cannot deny you are a king." Ohma Zi-O said as suddenly the reflection turns into a throne.

"I dont want to be a king." Masamune replied as the throne turns back into Ohma Zi-O.

"Why? You used to yell about how you will become a king. You are afraid of something. No, you are afraid of someone." Ohma Zi-O said while Masamune didn't reply.

"You are afraid of becoming me. It's foolish to be afraid of what you will become. Someday you will learn that."

"My younger self."

Ohma Zi-O disappeared from the reflection and Masamune's reflection was seen again. Masamune stands up but just before he leaves Kiana grabs his hand.

"Masamune-senpai... don't leave me." Kiana mumbled in her sleep. Masamune smiles softly before sitting down next to Kiana again.

"Don't worry. I will always be by your side." Masamune said quoting a certain rider.

Kiana smiles in her sleep while holding Masamune's hand. Masamune closed his eyes and slept with Kiana for the night.

But Masamune knew tomorrow would be an eventful day.

TIMESKIP

Masamune was in the kitchen preparing something for him and Kiana while making sure to make extra for Kiana's black hole of a stomach.

"Masamune-senpai!" Kiana yelled cheerfully as she walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning." Masamune greeted the girl.

"Masamune-senpai! You can cook?" Kiana asked.

"Just the basics. I'm nowhere near Mei level." Masamune replied before bringing the food to the dining table.