Christmas special

Y/N was drinking a hot cup of coffee while staring at the outside of his window hotel. Stelle was outside playing with the snow with March and Dan Heng watching.

"Christmas... too bad I don't celebrate it."

Y/N continues drinking his cup of coffee and stared at Stelle who was now digging through every trash can she sees.

"What a silly raccoon..."

Meanwhile behind him three other people was seen drinking a cup of coffee as well. They were a bit faraway enough that Y/N didn't hear them.

"So that's the new one..."

"Yes and he seems a bit more like us."

"You mean cold and apathetic? Yes it seems so."

The one with the white hair continues to stare at Y/N before looking back at the one with a magenta color camera and the one with a suit.

"It's a little bit disappointing that we can't celebrate with the old one." Nexus said before putting his right leg on his left.

"What can we do? Thanks to Tregear his timeline restarted... Masamune tried to restore it but it was already too late." Kyu replied before looking at the king.

"It seems thanks to the effect of him using every dark power from our enemies combined with the Absolutian powers cause his timeline to be restarted..." Masamune explained before standing up.

"Add to the fact he does not have any time protection unlike us." Masamune then walks away and seemingly disappears.

"Well... I might as well get back home and celebrate with those idiots." Nexus said before getting up.

"Go ahead. I'm staying here after all I'm going to spend another Christmas alone again anyway." Kyu said as he continued to drink his coffee.

"Take care Decade."

Nexus seemingly disappeared leaving only Kyu. The man took out a photo before looking at it with nostalgia.

"Merry Christmas Kiana..."

Kyu looks at the picture in silence before looking at Y/N. The boy was suddenly surrounded by his friends while Stelle was clinging to his arm.

"Enjoy their company kid... it's not everyday you get to be with them."

With Nexus

"Why are you all in my room?"

Nexus stared blankly at everyone who was inside his room. Well his two lovers are actually welcome in there but not them.

"Celebrate Christmas of course!" Zero said with a smile on his face and a Santa hat.

"I hate all of you..."

"Don't say that hubby~"

"Y/N don't be a meanie!"

Nexus rolls his eyes before joining everyone in his room. Well he might as well enjoy this moment as long as he can.

"Before I forget... Happy Birthday Yuki."

With Masamune

"Are you sure you don't want to celebrate with them?"

"Woz... I've abandoned them it isn't right I came back and do all I want again."

"You just did what benefited them. Kiana is living happily and not sealed on the moon."

"But I broke their trust by leaving them..."

"At least give them something..."

"..."

Masamune summoned a present before giving it to Woz. Masamune stood up and whispers to Woz something before the retainer left.

Masamune then sat down on his throne and closed his eyes.

"Happy holidays my Valkyrie..."

Meanwhile

"Mei look at all these presents!"

"Idiotka do not shout we're right here!"

"Wait look at this one!"

"That's! Masamune symbol!"

Mei picked up the present and opened it. Looking inside she was a picture of all of them with a note that read.

"I'll be back..."

Mei was stunned before Kiana took the picture and hold it close to her chest. Mei and Bronya then hugged Kiana feeling her sorrows.

"He'll come back right?"

"Yeah... he always does..."

"Masamune nii-Sama will return."

"We're wait for you Masamune."

With Y/N

"Can you stop doing that!"

"Not unless you take a picture with us!"

"Fine!"

Y/N stood up and stands beside Stlle. The two posed before March went to them and posed with Dan Heng. The camera flash and out came the picture.

"This went well."

"Happy holidays everyone..."

While they were busy they didn't notice Kyu behind a building with a camera taking a picture of them. The photo came out blurry but the picture of Y/N glowed.

"Stay strong kid..."

Kyu smiles softly before going inside an aurora curtain not before singing one tue as he left into the unknown.

"Hasheri sori yo~"

"Kaze no you ni~"

"Tsukimihara wo~"

"Padoru~ Padoru~"

Happy Holidays everyone!