Thirty nine

Happy Women's History Month!

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆
┊ .┊
┊ ⋆˚        ✧.
┊         ⋆ ★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chankyung's Room

Getting tired of looking at photos was a type of fatigue Chankyung never thought existed, and yet here she was. On hour 3, she was still looking through all her old photos, trying to determine which were good enough to put in her portfolio and how many hours she'd have to spend taking new photos to make up for the gap. She had already spent another 3 hours just reviewing what she needed for the creative writing programs she was looking for, reviewing what she had, and trying to make up new essays, stories, poems, or whatever else these schools were asking her to have, to showcase her talents and skills.

"It's like it never ends." Chankyung quietly complained to herself. She put her head in her hands, her elbows resting on her desk, and she groaned in annoyance at her predicament.

And that's when her phone went off with a call coming from Jugyeong. Chankyung felt her stomach plummet to the floor at the name on her screen, but somehow she answered the call still.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
In The City

"Chankyung, over here!"

Chankyung looked over and saw the girl who was interested in one of her boyfriends standing by the tree and benches. She forced a smile on her face and walked over to Jugyeong, who had convinced her to come out on this sudden 'hang-out'.

Jugyeong ran the rest of the way up to the girl, giving her a warm hug, Chankyung had no choice but to return the gesture, and then, after a few seconds, it was over. Jugyeong took a step back, put her arms down to her sides, looked Chankyung up and down, and then smiled at her.

"Chankyung, you always dress so well outside of school. You look so pretty." Jugyeong complimented Chankyung with a smile on her face.

Chankyung had decided to wear a light gray knit sweater, a thin white undershirt underneath it, a black pleated skirt that went down to just above her knees, Dr. Martens black chunky boots, and a matching black handbag. Jugyeong's eyes locked onto the necklace she was wearing and the homemade-looking bracelet around her wrist.

"Where do you want to go first?" Chankyung asked her, getting straight to the point.

"There's this store nearby I wanted to check out. Let's go." Jugyeong told her with a bright smile on her face. She then looped her arm around Chankyung's, and the two walked off to whatever place she wanted to visit.