𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Constant bright mode on my computer that I can't turn off hurts my eyes. Also f my school with all of it's so called computer labs but none of them can take an SD card for me to edit footage. About to buy a whole new computer for this singular purpose.

 About to buy a whole new computer for this singular purpose

➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢
The Next Day
Saebom High School

Hwang Chankyung had the sneaking suspicion that something was going to go wrong today. She wasn't sure what it was but she knew it was coming and that put her on edge at school where her patience was already getting tested by Seojun and Jugyeong.

She was sure she wasn't meant to see them while walking into school that morning but she had. It was pretty harmless, Jugyeong was just teasing him about his tiger print underwear they saw the other day, and Chankyung knew that what had happened the other day bothered Seojun and his pride as a man. And yet... that didn't explain the mystified look on Seojun's or why he gulped as he watched her walk away until the two saw the blank expression of Chankyung who was standing there and watching them.

"Chankyung!" Jugyeong exclaimed nervously. Why was she always finding Jugyeong and Seojun in the most precarious situations?

"Hello," Chankyung greeted the two calmly. "Better hurry up before we're late to class." She turned around and headed into school feeling an unreasonable amount of anger towards her new friend and Seojun.

Seojun silently cursed as he sped past Jugyeong and followed after the girl he was in love with. It felt as if every time they made a few steps towards moving past their issues and getting back together something like this happened and they were back to square one.

"Babe! It isn't what you think! Your friend was just being stupid!"

"Ya, Seojun!" Jugyeong exclaimed, hurt by the casual insult.

Seojun slowed down, turned around, shrugged his shoulders at her, before continuing to chase after Chankyung.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ -ˋˏ  -ˋˏ ༻✿༺ -ˋˏ
Chorus Class

Chankyung was feeling like her head was spinning. On the one hand, she was still angry with Seojun whose stares she was feeling on the back of her head, and on the other hand she was concerned about Suho who was absent for the first time ever.

'Why am I even concerned about him? He's made it clear we aren't friends so why should I spare him any space in my brain?' Chankyung thought, shaking her head to try and clear up the haze in her brain.

She looked back over her shoulder, instantly locking eyes with Seojun, and the two had a staring contest for a few moments. Seojun smirked at her, before gesturing to the empty space next to him, and tapping it. For a moment she was tempted to take him up on his offer but then remembered the event she saw outside and then shook her head at him.