𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

The last "consistent" chapter of Latibule from now until March 15/16th. I will try to do my best in trying to update once every so often so as to not make the wait too unbearable but I can't promise anything.

 I will try to do my best in trying to update once every so often so as to not make the wait too unbearable but I can't promise anything

➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢
The Next Day
Saebom High School

Chankyung couldn't believe she had forgotten that she and Suho had chemistry class together. And that because of his rare moment of thoughtfulness they sat next to each other.

She had to give herself some credit on why she had forgotten about this minor, but felt enormous, fact and that was because she was being a good friend to Soojin. It was obvious she was freaking out over not getting first place, which Chankyung had realized wasn't the first time she had such a reaction now that she looked back at their time as classmates over the years, and Chankyung wondered if it had something to do with her parents. Neither she or Sua knew that much about her home life, Soojin was tight lipped about it, but it was rather obvious once you started paying close attention that there was something going on there.

So she invited Soojin out for a night of food and casual clothes shopping and visiting the local bookstore to try and get her friends mind off whatever was bothering her. She knew Soojin must have been more than surprised, anyone would be since it wasn't a hidden fact that the youngest Hwang was perhaps the least social girl out of their year, but whenever she caught Soojin genuinely smiling or laughing at her attempts to be cheery like Sua, Chankyung figured she must have done something right as her friend.

But back to the mini crisis Chankyung was facing. She did her best to not look at Suho at all during class and focus on their teacher, but whenever she had to turn her head, or look at the microscope for the slides, somehow the two would lock eyes. Every. Single. Time.

'Damn it. I should have made friends with someone else and mooch my way out of sitting next to Suho back when school first started. But how was I suppose to know that one day it'd be this awkward between us?!' Chankyung mentally yelled at herself while peering through the microscope and adjusting the zoom.

"Put the top slide on right away so the blood doesn't coagulate." Their teacher told the class, but mainly towards the one table of students who hadn't even start yet. "First, we'll see if the color changes."

'Just don't pay attention to him. He needs to apologize to you if he ever wants you to say something to him again. But wait... that would probably piss of Seojun and that probably wouldn't go well considering our... connecting? Back together? Eh who cares about a label right now?' Chankyung thought to herself, a small frown on her face. She tried her best to ignore the heated stares she felt on the back of her head from the boy sitting next to her.