𝓉𝓌𝑜

Hello 👋

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

The first day of class seemed to come out of nowhere. Chankyung had been so busy with these... whatever they were with Suho that she forget school was around the corner.

Eunbyeol had finished her vacation so back to working at the boutique she went. With a freshly dyed hair of blonde and black highlights, Eunbyeol woke up her, not at all, morning person of her sister and reminded her to hurry up unless she didn't want a free ride to school. Chankyung glared at her wondering if it was too late to drop out and work as a bartender already.

'Fresh from the dry cleaners uniform,' Chankyung thought using a lint roller on her clothes to pick up any last minute specks, 'moisturizer applied, phone charged and headphones plugged in, keys in my pocket, backpack is full for whatever notes I might have to take.' Satisfied she had everything Chankyung went downstairs to see Eunbyeol finishing up her coffee and held up a wrapped bagel for her to take.

"Cutting it close, little sis." Eunbyeol said after putting her, now, empty cup down.

"Not a morning person. Sue me." She retorted snatching the wrapped bagel and unwrapping it to see a sesame seed bagel with cream cheese waiting for her. "Mom already left for work?"

"Yep and I don't know when she's coming in so be prepared for a dinner cooked by yours truly." Eunbyeol said with a wide smile. She got up, taking her keys from the bowl on the island, and heading outside to her car. Chankyung let out a muffled groan as she quickly followed her sister while eating the bagel snatching a napkin before leaving the house.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
Saebom High School

"Man, I keep forgetting how many kids are at your school until I see it myself." Eunbyeol said staring at the waves of red jackets, gray vests and gray skirts in awe. Meanwhile, Chankyung kept looking at the passenger mirror for any trace of her rushed breakfast on her face.

"You can drop me off here. I'll text you when school's over or when I get home." Chankyung said briefly looking around for the off chance she'd see Suho. Seeing no sight of the living statue anywhere she pressed her lips together to make a straight line before letting out a sigh.

What was she getting disappointed for?

Eunbyeol parked the car at the entrance, passing by students eyeing the large, white car wondering about who was about to step out of it. Chankyung stepped out, looking past everyone as she just wanted to get to her class on time, tuning out the empty compliments and envious whispers at her back as she headed inside the school. She mindlessly played with her pink tie, finding her way to class, the students all but jumping to stay out of her way, a few boys even fighting to throw their jackets down so she wouldn't step on 'the dirty floors'.