𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Am I getting this out just so there can be something, somewhat new, before I disappear into college life? Yes but also I'm having a very productive creative brain these days and I'm going to take advantage of it.

➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢
The Next Day
Saebom High School

The students of Saebom high were as nosey as they loved drama. A fact that anyone could have figured out spending even hour inside of it.

So that morning, when Han Seojun casually strolls up to school, without his motorcycle of all things, his fellow classmates are already chattering and whispering to themselves about it. But when they notice the familiar black haired beauty next to him, holding hands oh so casually, the grin on Seojun's face that could rival the joker's right now, the student population couldn't help but spread the word around out of sheer excitement.

"Han Seojun and Hwang Chankyung are back together!"

"They're holding hands in the hall!"

Chankyung's group of friends all turned to each other, wide eyed, face full of shock once word reached their class. Suho clenched his jaw at the news, turning his glare to something outside the window, trying hard not to think about the fact it was parent-teacher conference day and the fact the girl he had growing feelings for was holding hands with his ex best friend. He could see from the classroom's reflection the moment the two walks in as if it's just another ordinary day except they were latched onto each other by their joined hands.

"Channie, come. Mr. Han's going to give out the assessment tests soon," Sooah called out to her best friend. Her smile diminishing slightly when seeing Seojun's hand tighten slightly over Chankyung's.

"Wait that's today? Shit I completely forgot," Chankyung said to herself. She easily slipped her hand out of Seojun's and sat next to Sooah. "Ah Seojun let's meet up at later?"

Like a puppy greeting it's owner when they came home Seojun eagerly agreed saying, "Whatever you say, Jagiya. I'll see you after class."

Minus the twitch of Chankyung's easygoing smile turning down Chankyung, for once, didn't protest to Seojun's endearing nickname. Soojin stared at Chankyung with concern while Sooah tried to pretend everything was fine so Chankyung could tell her what was going on.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ -ˋˏ  -ˋˏ ༻✿༺ -ˋˏ

"Hwang Chankyung," Mr. Han called out.

Chankyung immediately stood up, walking up to him, taking her assessment test and calmly walking back to her seat. Sooah immediately turned and looked down at her paper eagerly.