𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

The rare gift that is me updating this story while finally not being busy with college. I swear seeing these emails/text messages make me want to toss my phone into the ocean.

 I swear seeing these emails/text messages make me want to toss my phone into the ocean

➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢ ✯ ➢
Night
Hwang Household

Despite how angry she felt with Suho, Chankyung couldn't help but feel bad for him. After all, he was about to experience her mother's lackluster cooking for the first time. Her and Eunbyeol were already masters at avoiding the rare instance their mom was home, and would think it was a good idea to cook the family of three woman a meal.

But Suho didn't learn this lesson. And the two Hwang girls were silently praying for his well being as he sat there, at their dining room table, sitting across from Chankyung ironically, naively waiting for the eldest Hwang to serve up dinner while trying not to stare at Chankyung.

"Shouldn't you warn him?" Eunbyeol asked her younger sister in a whisper.

Unable to answer back because of Suho being in front of her Chankyung just shook her head as she fiddled with her phone under the table. Feeling it buzz she looked down to see that Seojun had texted her.

Seojun 🖤

You know as hot as this cat and mouse game we're playing is I kinda just want to kiss you til I run out of oxygen

Such a romantic 💝

All for you wifey 💕💕😘
Did you get home safe?

Yes I'm fine
You know if your posse ever saw our chats they'd tease you all day

They already know how we flirt so it's fine
Once your comfortable enough to officially date again we'll be the cheesy, couple that can't keep their hands off each other that makes everyone else feel like a third wheel

I don't know if I'm flattered or concerned you've thought this out in such detail
Put some of that brain power into school instead of flirting

But then I won't get to see your cute blushing face

"Chankyung! No texting during dinner! Especially when we have a guest over," Mama Hwang, Eulhyun to her boss and close friends, scolded Chankyung.

Very quickly the dinner table was full of more dishes than either Hwang sister ever saw their mom cook for them in a year. It all honestly looked good but they knew better and knew that all was tasteless like a piece of wet cardboard. Chankyung glanced over at Eunbyeol who had packets of varying sauces shoved in her pockets before sliding her little sister a few.