𝐓𝐞𝐧

So... clearly people still want to see this story continue so I will. Gotta update as much as I can before I'm too busy with college to update consistently.

 Gotta update as much as I can before I'm too busy with college to update consistently

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Uh... what is this Suho?" Chankyung asked him. She stayed in the entrance of the door, unsure of what was happening.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. It's not what you think it is." Suho told her. He remained stone faced as he lifted off the lids from the plate, revealing two bowls of ramyeon, before sitting down. He stared at her for a long pause before gesturing to the empty seat in front of him. "Stop standing there like an idiot and sit down already."

"I will when you tell me what this is." She retorted. She stared at the table, and the prepared food, wondering if this was what she was thinking what it was, or if she was overthinking and Suho planned this for another reason.

"... Did you toss out the photo?" Suho asks picking up his chopsticks. He began mixing his noodles around, purposely avoiding Chankyung's eyes.

She said nothing, twisting the silver thumb ring around, before walking forward and sitting down on the empty chair. She picked up her own chopsticks, curling her noodles around the utensil. "If you wanted to apologize to me, you should have just said so."

Suho said nothing as he munched on the noodles. He thought back to yesterday when he had to witness Seojun flirt, act casual with Chankyung as if they hadn't broke up. He knows he shouldn't care what the two do but he couldn't forget about the anger he felt within himself when he saw them bantering again.

"Think whatever you want." Is all Suho had to say.

Chankyung laughed to herself, not surprised by him avoiding her slight jab at them. She continued eating away before noticing they were using the school's talent show banner as their cover. "Is this really all you could find?"

"I can just take back the food." He retorted referring to the side dishes he brought. She rolled her eyes at his empty threat before continuing to eat, mixing some of the side dishes together and passing them over to him. She knew his maid/ cleaning lady was probably hurt that Suho wasn't eating her food so she figured she might as well do a favor for the sweet lady.

"You really need to stop being picky and just eat. All of this is good food you're letting go to waste."

"I never thought they tasted good before."

"That's because you never want to try anything new. And you don't have someone like me who hates seeing food go to waste." Chankyung told him while making sure he wasn't secretly moving the food away. If this strange meal ended with most of the tupperware's still full because of him she would smack him on behalf of the sweet woman who cooked him all these meals. "So... how much longer are you going to order Jugyeong around?"