𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I swear I have the most stubborn, dumbest friend ever. I'll rant about it in therapy.

『• • • ✎ • • •  ✎ • • • ✎ • • •』

Chankyung wasn't sure what to expect when she went to school the next day. But almost getting run over by her ex with Sooah by her side certainly wasn't something that she could predict.

"Seojun? What the hell, you almost killed me!" She exclaimed, clutching her school bag close to her chest. She held out her arm across Sooah from trying to protect her from Seojun's motorcycle.

"Shouldn't you be more careful with that thing on school grounds?!" Sooah exclaimed, still recovering from the shock.

"Ya, Chankyung are you going out with Suho?" Seojun asked her. Both girls frowned at him for not apologizing while Chankyung was more annoyed by his jealous question.

"What does it matter to you if I'm dating him or not? We already broke up remember?" Chankyung asked him. Normally, she'd just say the truth that she wasn't, she and Suho were hardly friends to begin with, but getting him back in this way for nearly running her over was more than fair enough in her eyes.

"Ya, I'm serious. Suho's just going to end up hurting you. You can't trust him with anything, you should know that." Seojun continued. Sooah kept quiet while she held on to Chankyung as her silent support knowing the situation Seojun was referring to.

Chankyung kept quiet as she resisted the urge to think back to the worst part of her life. "... Either go to class or go home Seojun. Being angry at Suho all day isn't going to help with your low grades." She told Seojun. She walked away, holding Sooah's hand, refusing to look back at her ex as she suddenly felt like eating ice cream and crying.

Seyeon was a touchy subject for all of them. Seojun especially but for her, grieving still and blaming it on Suho made no sense to her. He was grieving Seyeon in his own way and although she may not understand it she wasn't going to bother him with bringing up the past constantly.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ -ˋˏ

Math Class

"Chankyung, pay attention." Soojin whispered to the sleepy looking girl. She kicked the leg of Chankyung's chair, shocking the girl and getting a glare from her. "You're gonna start failing if you don't take this seriously."

"When have you ever known me to get a failing grade?"

"Never. Which is even more infuriating because you never seem to try."

Chankyung shrugged at her before looking up at their teacher, trying to pay attention. And of course she had to do so when the teacher was looking for someone to solve the equations on the board. She just knew Soojin was celebrating from her unplanned victory in that now she had to solve the equation and show her work on the board for everyone to see.

"Come on, Chankyung. Don't leave Suho to solve it all by himself." Their teacher called out to her. Suho said nothing as he solved the second equation on the board. "Jugyeong, come solve the third problem."

Chankyung sighed as she began doing the tedious math work, going for the portion in the parenthesis first, then going for the parts with exponents. Suho glanced over, seeing her eyes frantically looking over her work, knowing she was solving the problem just now.