𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔲𝔡𝔢

Copyright © 2022 Nikie_Sterling_27 All Rights Reserved

"No part of this fanfiction may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author."

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Hwang Residence

Hwang Chankyung was sure she was going to kill her sister if she didn't stop checking up on her so often. She wouldn't have found out so quickly if her sister would just stop showing up every few minutes with some new dish or something she got from the store. Plus, the why she kept saying "hey little siiiis... how are you?" really made her want to throw a fit.

"Eunbyeol, if you don't stop checking up on me every few minutes I'm going to throw this clock at you," Chankyung threatened without looking up from her book. She held a rather large, old fashioned red clock in her hand for emphasis. "Your call."

"I'm sorry but I can't help it! These past few weeks you've been holed up in your room more than usual, and I'm worried about my baby sister." Eunbyeol frantically explained.

"Your two years older than me. Not twenty," Chankyung dryly replied, dropping the clock and flipped to another page. "The year's almost over at school and my friend's want to do things I'm not interested in so I'd rather come home. Is that so wrong?"

"Ugh, your so boring these days," Eunbyeol walked in and dramatically flopped down on her sister's bed. Chankyung pulled her legs towards her and sat on her legs without looking. "What if I took you to eat tonight as celebration for finishing up the year?"

"And get a bunch of stares from strangers from how loud you get?" Chankyung retorted finally looking up to her sister beaming back at her. Eunbyeol really was the ray of sunshine in the family and all Chankyung was concered about was if her white teeth would blind her. "Remember back when you tried to celebrate dad's birthday at that high end, fancy restaurant only to make a mess of it all?"

"That wasn't my fault though! Blame it on whoever decided that a family drinking contest was necessary."

"Then just say no."

"But dad looked so excited and I didn't have the heart to say no!"

"I think that was from the rolex uncle had been hiding for three months to give to him." Chankyung held up her book higher to hide her on growing smile. But Eunbyeol was in a teasing mood and pulled down the book in time to see her sister's small smile before it went back to a cold expression. "My book, sis!"

"I knew you loved me! Tell me, whose the best big sister ever?"

"I'm about to become an only child if you don't get out of my room!" The two sister continued to bicker in good fun, Eunbyeol happy to bring her baby sister out of her weird funk, when it got interrupted a slew of text messages coming up on Chankyung's phone. The black haired girl put her book to the side, unlocked her phone, read through the messages with a confused expression before looking at her sister.

"Do you mind giving me and a friend a ride? I think Suho got himself into a mess."

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Chankyung wasn't sure what to expect when Lee Suho sent her a random location, and telling her to bring a car with her.  But climbing up, what felt like, fifty flights of stairs to find Suho looking mildly irritated and a girl in a school uniform on his back that kept hiding her face from the black haired girl.