Chapter eight

The next day;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deepika was getting ready to go on the set.
As she grabbed her purse to go, somebody knocked the door. She went over there and opened the door.

'Ranveer?' Deepika was completely shocked to see him here. He didn't tell her he'll show up.
'Deepika!' he yelled happily and hugged her tight.

'Oh no' she thought.

Ranveer pulled away, 'I missed you!' he said.
'I missed you too' Deepika said unsure. What was he doing here? 'Happy to see me?' he asked. He looked so happy to see her. 'yes, of course' she answered after a while. 'You were going somewhere?' he asked. 'Yeah, to the set' she answered. 'Can I come?'
'Sure' she answered.

As soon as they stepped on the set, they saw Ranbir and Katrina sitting there, drinking coffee.
Ranbir looked at them and was about to smile at Deepika until he saw Ranveer. He smile went down as he got angry. He got up from his heat and went face to face with Ranveer. Ranbir was taller than Ranveer, so he had the upper hand.
'What are you doing here?' Ranbir asked angrily.
'None of your business' Ranveer answered.

Deepika looked at them, terrified. She knew this wouldn't end good.

'Get out of this set' Ranbir tried to stay calm as his eyes showed nothing but anger. 'I'm here with Deepika. You're not the one to tell me to leave or to stay' Ranveer replied. Ranbir looked at Deepika who looked frightened, he wanted to yell at her for bringing him here. He grabbed her arm roughly and took her away from the set.

They reached a spot where they were alone.
'Why the hell did you bring him?' Ranbir asked.
'It wasn't me. He came by himself' Deepika answered. 'Yeah right. He wouldn't come here all by himself on a movie set, MY movie set' Ranbir said, getting angrier. Deepika took her arm out of his hand roughly, 'I didn't tell him to come! I'm telling the truth' Deepika spoke. Ranbir just wanted to kill her and him. Especially her for bringing him here and lying to him. 'Get your boyfriend out of here before I lose it' Ranbir said as he started to walk away. Deepika grabbed his arm and brought him in front of her. 'He is not my boyfriend. And that's the last time I'm going to tell you this' Deepika threatened him as she was the one to walk away.

After a day full of agony, Deepika finally went to her room without anyone following her. Ranveer was still there, he had caused her lots of troubles in just a day. She loved Ranveer, he was the only one who listened when needed. He has been there for her for the past year. He was great. She knew he had feeling for her, strong ones but she doesn't. She has never felt anything towards him. She just changes the topic whenever he talked about their future. She didn't want to give him hope, because she'll only hurt him at the end.

It was 3 in the morning now and Deepika couldn't sleep. Today's events were all over her head. She couldn't concentrate on sleeping. She decided to go for a walk again and just stop thinking.

She walked to the elevator and then felt someone behind her. She turned around and saw Ranbir walking to the elevator. She quickly walked away and considered taking the stairs instead. 'Don't walk away' Ranbir said. She stopped walking and turned away, 'why? I thought you didn't want to see me' she said. 'Just come, Deepika' he said. She sensed he was tired and didn't want to fight. She just walked towards him as he led her in the elevator.