Chapter two

The next day;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deepika woke up after a long night thinking. She has finally made her decision. She is going to take this film. The plot sounded good and she doesn't have any other thing to do at the moment.

Getting up from bed, she called Jurray immediately.. 'Hey Jurray' 'Hello Deepika' 'I've made my decision. I'm going to take the role' she said. 'Great news! Can you meet me up at my house today? Ranbir is also going to be there' 'oh sure, when?' 'About three o'clock' 'alright, I'll be there. Bye' she said and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranbir was at his home with Katrina. She told him she is coming with him to Jurray's house. She couldn't leave him alone with Deepika. Yes, she was engaged to him but she couldn't help but feel jealous. After all, they did love each other. 'Baby, are you sure about this film?' Katrina asked him. 'Katrina, we already talked about this. I like the plot and Jurray is my friend' Ranbir told his fiancé. He knew she was worrying about Deepika but they've worked together many times and nothing happened. What could happen this time? 'I know but don't you think you've worked with her enough times?' Katrina asked. 'It's just work, babe. Nothing is going to happen' he tried to reassure his fiancé. 'I don't know. I'm scared' Katrina said as she folded her arms and pouted. Ranbir laughed at her face, 'baby, I promise you. Nothing is going to happen' he said. Katrina shook her head and was still pouting. Ranbir chuckled as he kissed her head and took her in his arms.