Chapter three

Deepika's POV

I was standing in front of Jurray's house. A part of me didn't want to knock, I had a bad feeling about this. However, I still knocked since I was committed to a meeting like this. 'Deepika! Come on in' Jurray said as I smiled and went in. I walked into the living room after Jurray , expecting to see Ranbir.. alone, but he wasn't. There was Katrina sitting in front of me. Do you remember when I said I had a bad feeling about this whole thing? Well, I was right.

'Hey Deepika' Ranbir said as he got up and gave me a quick hug. We pulled away not a second later and I looked at Katrina. Without saying anything to her, I sat down. She was always there on the set of Tamasha, almost everyday! I sometimes think that she came without even telling Ranbir. I know that she's scared of losing him, but come on ya.

'Alright guys, here is the contract. I'm going to get the drinks.' Jurray said as he went away. I uncomfortably shifted from my place as I felt awkward sitting with Ranbir and her, alone. I have never disliked a person in my life more than Katrina. She is like the devil himself walking on earth, except disguising in a human body. 'So, you're excited for the movie?' Ranbir asked. I know he's trying not to make me feel uncomfortable. 'Yeah, I love the plot' I gave him my best smile and then went silent again. We stayed like this until Jurray came back with the drinks. 'So guys, the filming will start in two days. We'll start off in Delhi then Mumbai' he said. Me and Ranbir nodded. I noticed that ever since I came , Katrina tried her best to stay close to Ranbir. I don't know why she thinks that will make me jealous. Yeah, Ranbir will always be an important part in my life but we will never get back together. Ever.