The End Of Vendettie Seether

My mind flicked to that man. The man who had raised me in Mangemort for all my life. Fuvu Seether, a man who had raised me from birth, a man who I had believed was my father, wasn't even related to me. It wasn't that I liked Fuvu, but it seemed to soon to have his information thrusted apon me.

I snuck a look at Snape, or should I call him my father. He looked nothing like me. His jet black hair and crooked nose. He seemed broken and sad. Maybe there was more to him. A differant side nobody except a select few. If it was true, if he was my father, I finally had a chance to know what it was like to have a family. Snape caught my eye. One look from those dark, cold eyes told me that chance of that happening were slim.

Snape stood there for a minute. He stared at my mother, then at me. "It's impossible," he whispered.

"Is it?" My mother replied, smirking, "Are you afraid of being a father, Severus?"

He clenched his fists, "No."

My mother raised her eyebrows, "Really? Well, that's news to me..." She spun around the Pensieve and removed a long silver strand  of memories and placed them back in her head. "I guess that's that," She turned back towards me and began to smile in creepy way, "Now, to do what i came her for." My mother reached into her pocket for her wand. I backed up very slowly, knowing any quick movement would end my life. "Okay," She began, "First, I'll murder Hatia. Next, I'll stun all of you so I can excape."

"Don't do it," Snape said in a low voice. My mother didn't lower her wand.

"What's the problem, Severus? Feeling protective?" She cackled.

"No. But she is a student of Hogwarts, and it is my duty to make sure that she doesn't die while at school," Snape growled, walking ever closer to my mother. In one swift movement, he crossed most of the room. Snape snatched the wand out of my mother's hands. She stood there, staring at the tip of her own wand. Snape pointed it straight at her head.

"You deserve this. You're a terrible, terrible person and you defidently deserve it," he muttered.

My mother's face changed a little, "Are you only saying that to reassure yourself?"

Snape clutched the wand. I don't think I'd ever seen him look so furious. "Avada Kedavra!" He yelled, and a bright green light shot from the tip of the wand into my mother's brain. She collapsed on the ground. A trickle of blood ran down her head. I stood there and could only stare.

My mother was dead.

Was it such a bad thing? No. She had been stalking me for several months. Finally, I was free of my dreadful childhood.

Harry and Ron moved beside me. They both hadn't said a thing since the begining of this. I had forgotten they were in here. It seemed hours ago when we had all been in the Grand Hall eating dinner. "Hatia," Harry said, standing very close to me, "Are you alright?"

I trembled and shook my head, "No, I don't think I am." Dizziness flooded my brain, and I crumbled to the floor of the dungeon. Right before I blacked out, I can remember seeing my mother's dead body only a few feet away. Her face was frozen and still, and it reminded me of the first memory where she had been all pretty and happy. I decided that she was finally at peace with herself. That's about when I finally lost conciousness.