I Finally Lost All Control

When I awoke, an owl was hooting quietly above me. The sun was swirling in the sky above me as well. My robes were sprawled on the ground. I picked them up in my mouth. Something in my brain twitched. My animal instincts told me to continue south. As I walked, the memory of Draco running off continuely played throughout my brain.

"You're a monster!" he had shouted.

Was I a monster? A wolf. My reflection screamed "MONSTER! MONSTER!" but I wasn't a troll, or a giant or something. Those are monsters. Who cares what little Draco says? I am not a monster. Although it seemed like the more I said this, the less I really believed it. It seemed like the longer I spent in my wolf body,  the less control I had over what I did. In my walk, I would often find myself doing things for no reason.

I guess what kept me going was the fantasy that one day I may be able to go to Hogwarts. For some reason, it seemed like once I got there, my worries would fade away. I'd think of all the classes and how I'd be a normal kid for once in my life.

 After a few days of walking, I really just wanted to see a friendly face. It seemed like I was less of a human with every single step I took. As I walked my way to Hogwarts, memories seemed to fade away.

One of the things I nearly lost was a memory from when I nine.

I had just gotten back from Mangesmort with my father. There was a young child there who was going on and on about Christmas. As I child, my family never celebrated Christmas or any holidays. On the trip back home, I happened to ask my father what Christmas was. To this day I still recall his answer, "Hatia, Christmas is for Muggles and Muggle Lovers. Death Eaters are neither of those. It would be a shame to Lord Voldemort if we were to ever even think of celebrating Christmas." I do believe it was that precise day I decided that I was pretty much done with being a Death Eater.

The days blurred together. I always traveled South. My unhuman brain didn't even tell me where to go. I just knew. The only thing that kept me going was the thought of Hogwarts.

It was around the sixth day. I was losing grip on reality. At first I thought it was just a sour hallucination. I had been having alot of those. It wasn't until I reached the near end of the forest when I realized what I was looking at.

About three hundred feet away was the edge of Forbidden Forest. Just beyond that... was the Hogwarts Castle. Thrill, which was one of the only emotion left in me, shot throughout my veins.

My wolf ears picked up the sound of feet. Just beyond the edge of the forest, was a young woman walking by herself. My senses told me that there was a man following her, but he was hidden. This man was Severus Snape. He was making sure I wouldn't attack her. The woman stood at the edge of the forest.

This was her.

This was the Muggle.

My brain snapped. I dropped my robes and wand from my mouth. However much human was left in me faded away. A growl rose in my throat. I arched my feet and sprinted foreward. I sprinted, fangs bared, towards the woman. "STOP!" I pleaded in my head, "PLEASE!" But my paws braced against the earth. The woman then saw me. I could tell that she was terrified. I launched myself off the ground towards her face.

"But I don't want to hurt her..." I thought quietly. It didn't matter anymore.

However this went down,

I had no control.