This Isn't Me

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"

A blindingly painful white light came from out of nowhere and hit me in my face. My giant wolf body fell to the ground. I couldn't move. My entire body was subdued in stone. I felt like a statue. Severus Snape had shot me to save the Muggle. I could see that he was standing in front of her with his wand outstretched. The Muggle was on the ground, trembling from fear.

"I'm alot stronger than this curse though!" I thought, "NO! Shoot me again! Please!" My wolfy body began to break loose from the massive amounts of stone, and in no time I was back on my feet, snarling evily. "This isn't me," I thought quietly, "I have no control." I raised my gigantic paw and hit Severus hard on the side of his chest, sending him flying. He landed in a pile about five feet away. I turned back to the Muggle. Her face was twisted into utter fear. I raised my paw and striked her across the face. She fell back to the ground.

SLAM

Something massive struck me on my skull. "GET AWAY FROM HER," screamed a terrified Severus. I growled and arched my back. Severus raised the pole again and struck me on my head. I could feel the blood running down my snout. I pulled my lips into a snarl, and launched myself towards his arm. My gnarly, jagged fangs sunk into Severus's arm. He let out a scream of agony, then hit me one last time with the pole.

Red dots danced in front of my eye lids. What had I done? I felt my giant body collapse on the ground . Unconciousness slowly lulled around me. I could feel something creep around me. At first I thought it was death. I really wished it was death. No, it was only blissful, dreamless sleep. The last thing I can remember was a pair of gigantic hands seizing me around my middle. Somebody flung me over their shoulders, and begun to carry me. That was about the time I drifted off into the endless sea of unconciousness.