International Arc : Chapter 103 - Queen's Order

(Tanks from both teams were being white flagged left and right. The whole formation has become a clusterfuck of chaos and close quarters combat. Mika and Alice were maneuvering their light tanks towards the enemy flag tank and were dodging every shell fired at them. Eventually they arrived at the center but one of the M10s was aiming right at Mika's tank. The tank destroyer fired but Alice used her tank to shield Mika's tank and got white flagged)

"Alice!" Mika shouted

"GO NEE-CHAN!" Alice shouted back

(Mika didn't waste the chance given to her by Alice and drifted her tank past the remaining defenders and ended up at the back of the enemy flag tank. But before Mika ordered to fire she realized a very terrifying thing)

"Mika!?"

"Fake.."

"Eh?" Aki was confused

"It's a fake flag tank.." Mika said

(Just as Mika said, the M10 Wolverine that they thought was the flag tank of the Brazil Team was in fact just a regular tank. The tank destroyer was using its antenna as a flagpole and attacked a red handkerchief at the top to make it look like the flag tank. Commander Manuel had a very sinister smile on his face as he saw that his plan worked like a charm)

"It was a bold and daring plan, but in the end was futile." Manuel said with a smile

"Dodge Mika!" Kaede shouted

(Mika snapped out of her daze after hearing Kaede's voice. Her tank then evaded an incoming shell then shot at the fake flag tank's rear armor and white flagged it. She then continued to evade the other shells from the other enemy tanks and regrouped with her comrades)

"What the hell do we do now?!" Kay shouted

"Survive! All remaining tanks! Your orders are to survive for as long as you can!"

"But their flag tank is not here!" Anchovy shouted

"Don't worry! Just believe!"

(As the JNST fought with everything they had, their flag tank, the Duck Team, was hiding behind a waterfall at the very edge at the right side of the map. Unfortunately they were being tracked by the Tank Ace of Brazil the whole time and finally discovered their position. The tank ace changed his tank from an M4A1 Sherman to an M5 Stuart Light Tank so they could find them faster and quieter. All five of the Brazil Team's Stuart tanks were outside the waterfalls where Duck Team was hiding and they know they're surrounded)

"Did they really track us all the way here ever since the match started?" Taeko asked

"Yeah, we even drove in circles to make us untrackable and yet here they are.." Akebi said

"What do we do?" Shinobu asked

"Let's take the initiative and engage first. Better to take them by surprise and whittle down their numbers. Get ready!" Noriko said

"Roger!"

(Meanwhile Abilo was in a M5 Stuart which was the real flag tank of the Brazil Team. As he was giving orders to the other Stuarts the Duck Team suddenly fired their main gun through the waterfalls and white flagged one of the Stuarts which surprised Abilo. Then the JNST Flag Tank came out the waterfalls and started to flee)

"Full speed ahead!" Noriko shouted

"What the hell?! Open fire! Destroy them!" Abilo ordered

(All of a sudden a Ke-Ni B light tank drove off the top of the waterfalls and shot a round at one of the Stuarts chasing Duck team and white flagged it. Once again Abilo was shocked that somebody else from the JNST was here. The Ke-Ni belonged to Rosehip and she started dueling with the Tank Ace of Brazil)