Chapter 13 - First Strike

[1st National Joint High School Senshado Tournament - 4th Day]

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! Viewers and Tankers you know who you are! Today is the day all of you have been waiting for! Today is the start of the first ever SIEGE TANK BAAAAATLE!" shouted the announcer

(The Tournament stadium once again erupted in cheers and screams)

"I am proud to present to you the marvelous Battle Arena that both teams will be playing against in this event! It is created specifically for this event and this kind of event only! THE TITAN COLISEUM!"

(Cheers and screams echoed once more in the stadium)

"A vast area filled with dense forests, cliffs, hills, and the like. Then there is the amazing Castle that both teams will defend and take in this competition!"

"The Castle has two gates in front and no other entrances. The catch is one gate must remain open at all times, if they want to close the gate they have to open the other in its place. This is to avoid the defending team to completely prevent the attacking team from entering the castle"

"Team King is the defender of the castle so their forces will start in front of the castle then they can start positioning themselves when the game starts! Team Queen on the other hand will start at the opposite end of the Coliseum and will set up their base camp as soon as the round starts!"

"It will take a total of 1 hour at normal and top speed to reach the opposite side meaning both teams have 1 hour to prepare their base before they will be seen by the other team. When the flare goes up in the air it's all green in the action."

"Without further ado let's get this party started! Both Team Commanders and Sub-Commanders please proceed to the middle of the field!"

(Team King and Queen now traveled to the middle of the field in jeeps for the usual greeting ceremony)

"Good morning Tankers! We will be your referees in today's event I'm Kanon Sasagawa and this is Remi Takashima and Hibiki Inatomi! Have clean battle and have fun!"

"BOW!"

"Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!" Both Teams Bowed and greeted

(After the greetings they both teams started to talk to each other)

"Miho!" Kay shouted

"Kay-san!"

"We are able to fight again Miho! I'm excited!"

"Me too Kay-san.." Miho smiled

"Miho-san it is an honor to battle you again" said Darjeeling

"Darjeeling-san the honor is all mine" Miho replied

"Mihosha!" said a small russian

"Katyusha-san! How have you been?" asked Miho