Kuromorimine Arc: Chapter 78 - New Home

[Stammheim Prison - Stuttgart, Germany]

(After the operation on Devil's Mountain they had a couple of hours of rest then Gero and his team went to Stammheim to talk with Jonathan Wright)

"Yo Jonathan!"

"S-Sir Gero?"

"The one and only!"

"Somehow..you seem very different compared to our first meeting.."

"Hmm..sorry about that time I was really in a bad mood..but I'm all good now!"

(Jonathan was very surprised at the happy go lucky Gero with a big smile on his face. He never knew that a person could smile like that towards someone that was apart of the mercenaries that almost killed him in the past)

"Since you came for your second visit I'm guessing you found them?" Jonathan asked

"We did..their base was inside Devil's Mountain.."

"Who are they? Are they still there?!"

"Their organization is called Pandora..and no they're not there anymore.."

"What do you mean? They escaped?"

"No..we killed about half of them and captured the rest..we also saved about 150 kids..thanks for the tip about following the crimes..that made it possible for us to find them.."

"Y-You did all of that?"

"Yup..they have no more bases here in Germany..but they have a lot more all over the world.."

"How big of an organization are they?"

"Big enough to take on any country..they have the manpower and firepower.."

(Jonathan's expression suddenly turned sour as he heard what kind of organization they are)

"What's with the long face?"

"S-Sorry..sir Gero.."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Again because of me..you might've just declared war against an evil organization.."

"What the hell are you saying? War was already declared against me on the day they killed my men..this was not your fault.."

"But still..I am partly responsible for that day as well.."

"You didn't pull the trigger that killed Junpei-san and Touma-san.."

"How did you know?"

"We found out a lot about Pandora when we captured their base.."

"Did you find out what their objective was?"

"We did..we also know why they also kidnapped only kids for the past years.."

"Why? What are they doing?"

"This isn't the place to talk about it so I'll tell you later.."

"Later..? Wait what about our deal? I agreed to tell you about myself if ever you came back here again.." Jonathan said

"Forget about that..right now I have a better deal to offer you.."

"Better deal? What kind?"