Kuromorimine Arc: Chapter 75 - Pandora

[Inside Devil's Mountain - Southeast]

(Lt. Kurt and his team were able to infiltrate via the backdoor of the facility that Gero told him. After leaving a team to guard the backdoor he and his team rode the elevator shaft down inside Devil's Mountain

"There really was a backdoor here..how did he know?!" Lt. Kurt reacted

"Lieutenant..are you inside the hill already?" Alonso radioed

"Yes sir..proceeding to the lower levels.."

"Be advised we have confirmation of enemy combatants at the lower floors..ranging around 50 maybe more..proceed with caution.."

"Jawohl Colonel.."

(The elevator shaft now stopped at the lowest level of the mountain and it was pitch black because Gero had just ordered Nana to switch off the lights)

"Scheisse! We can't see anything lieutenant!"

"NODs on..move slowly.." Lt. Kurt ordered

(They then turned on their night vision goggles to be able to see in the dark. All they could see clearly was the laser sights that were coming from their MP7s. It was really quiet and they could only hear their own breathing and heartbeat until Assam contacted them)

"Lt. Kurt?" Assam radioed

"Identify yourself.."

"This is Specialist Assam from the infiltration group up top..I'll be guiding you through this dark maze.."

"A voice of a young girl..who the hell are these people?!" Lt. Kurt said in his thoughts

"Lt. Kurt? Can you hear me?"

"Y-Yeah..we appreciate the help..it was getting a little too quiet down here..tell us where to go.."

"Roger that..continue though that hallway and stop at the edge of the T-intersection.."

"Moving now.."

(Lt. Kurt and his team now reached the T-intersection and stopped there)

"We're here.."

"Alright..now there are four targets..two on each side of the intersection lying in wait for you..a flashbang should be able to give you an opportunity to take them out.."

"Copy..flashbang out!"

(They threw two flashbangs towards both directions at the T-intersection and after the bang they pushed in at the same time and saw the enemy hostels stunned. They took them down swiftly with quick bursts from their MP7s)

"Clear..where to next Ms. Assam?"

"You want to go left because the right is a dead end..but please send some men to the room at the far right because there are some unarmed people inside the room..from the looks of their clothes they seem to be doctors?"

"Understood..I'll send two men to secure them..proceeding to the left corridor.."

"At the end of the corridor I have visual on ten plus hostiles..they're hiding inside rooms so you have to clear them one by one..five rooms with two in each room.." Assam said

"Roger that.."

[Outside Devil's Mountain]

(Lt. Kurt and his team continued their infiltration with Assam's guidance. Meanwhile at the top of the hill Sgt. Frank and his team were en-route aboard their NH90 Helicopter and will enter the compound via fast rope insertion)