ch. 24

💛y/n pov💛

When we opened the front door to Brady's house, we had no idea what we were about to witness.

There were at least 10 people passed out drunk on the ground. Cups were all over the floor. A boy came over to us and said "Hey, Alice! Wanna dance?" and he stuck his hand out to me.

"No, thank you." I say and grab Walker's hand. His hand tenses when he feels the warmth of mine, but quickly recovers.

We walk around until I see my friends. I point them out for Leena, but she shakes her head. "I'm looking for my boyfriend!" she practically screams.

The music is pounding in my head. I need a drink.

Thankfully, my friends are near the drink station. I turn to Walker, but he seems to have wandered off as well.

I go up to my friends and say "I need a drink."

Dior screams "Y/N!!!" They all give me a group hug and I grab a cup and fill it with beer. But there's only...5 of them?

"Where's Xochitl?" I ask and Mckenna answers "Brady took her somewhere a little while ago. We have no idea where she went."

Uh-oh. What if she's in danger? What if her phone died again? What if-

My thinking is interrupted by a smack on my butt. I turn around disgusted and find a boy much taller than me and he slurs "Youuuuu'rrrrrrre kiiiiiiiiiinda hotttttt."

I splash my drink in his face. He stumbles away annoyed. I chug 3 beers and then get more in case I'm thirsty later.

I go over to another boy and question "Do you know Walker? He's my boyfriend."

He looks at me confused. Then he does something I don't expect. He puts what looks like a mint in my drink. "Was that a mint?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. It makes your breath smell reaaally good." he replies and walks away.

Hmmm. My drink smells like cinnamon, not mint.

I take a sip of my drink, and start to feel woozy. I mean, I felt woozy before, but not like this.

"Walker!" I yell. I see him running over to me.

"Y/n! What happened? Y/n. No, baby, don't black out please, please, please!" he says, smacking my face lightly.

I hug him and say "I knew you could do it."

He yells for Brady to come over.

💙Walker's pov(DON'T SKIP)💙

We walk into the party and hear the loudest music I think I've ever heard in my life. It's pounding inside my brain...

I hear my phone ding and I take it out of my pocket. It's a notification from Instagram.

From the crazed fan.

I suddenly feel a hand in mine and tense, thinking it's someone random, but it's y/n. I quickly get rid of the tension in my hand, feeling her warm hand holding mine close to her side. 

But I can't ignore the crazed fan. Oh shit. What if she's here? I have to look at the text!

I let go of y/n's hand, but she doesn't notice.

I run to the bathroom. I know where it is; I've been to Brady's house before.

I open my phone to the DMs.

messages

today, 5:14 PM

crazed fan

hey baby

[picture of walker and y/n walking into brady's house]

WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME

instead of HER?!?!

walker scobell

she's my girlfriend

you're not

stop calling me baby!

i thought i blocked u

crazed fan

welp guess u didn't

ur stuck w me pook

and she's not ur girl!

i am.

walker scobell

you need to stop

this is getting out of hand.

crazed fan

babe its not out of hand

but if you want me to leave you alone..

$5000.

or im never letting you go🤗

walker scobell

fine.

i did it

now leave me and y/n alone

-----

I quickly walk out of the bathroom looking for y/n.

I hear a voice scream "Walker!" and see her...on the floor? Why is she on the floor at a party?

I run up to her. Uh-oh. I see that her eyes are red. Shit. She's been drugged.

"Y/n! What happened? Y/n. No, baby, don't black out please, please, please!" I quickly beg.

The next thing she says and does makes me confused. She hugs me while saying "I knew you could do it."

What in the hell does that mean? Shit. I'm losing her.

I call for Brady and he stumbles over and slurs "Xochitl! Your friend is sick..."

Xochitl comes up out of the blue and screams "Y/N!"

She helps y/n up on a chair near us. She feels her forehead with the back of her hand, as if checking her temperature. "Yeah, she was drugged. You're going to need to take her home."

"ME? Why me?" I question.

"You're her boyfriend, Walker!" She yells for Leena. Thankfully, she hasn't drunken anything yet.

"Hey, Xoch- Whoa." Leena gasps at the sight of y/n. I notice that she's dragging her boyfriend with her.

"I need you to drive us home." I demand. "Great! Me and Cooper were just leaving." she leads us out to her car and I pick up y/n and carry her.

When we get to the car, I put her in the backseat gently, careful of her head.

-----

We get back to my house and I carry her inside onto my bed.

She eventually wakes up from all the movement, after Cooper and Leena went to her room, and says "Walker."

"Yes?"

"I want you."

She grabs my neck and pulls me into a long kiss. She starts to climb onto my lap when I pull away. "What?" she says sadly.

"You're on drugs, y/n."

"What?" she says less sadly, more confusedly. "But I want you. I thought you wanted me."

"Of course I want you, but not like this. Not while you're like this. Also, we're teenagers. It's better to be safe than sorry."

She pulls her hands away from my neck and says "Yeah, I guess you're right."

She crashes on my bed and I fall asleep soon after her, exhausted.

a/n: 957 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 yall my gc should be cancelled its wild the things that they say...🤪