ch. 5

💛y/n pov💛

"Sure, but we're already in our pajamas. What if paparazzi sees us?" Momona questions worriedly. "I'm sure they won't. They're probably at home with their families, reading their children a bedtime story." Leena says.

"They're vermins, they don't have families." Mckenna says and we all laugh. We go outside with Walker, Aryan, and Brady who are also already in their pajamas as well. Walker is wearing his famous Batman pants, while Aryan wears Superman pants and Brady wears Aquaman pants.

a/n: i just realized that batman, superman and aquaman are like zeus, poseidon and hades!(batman=hades, superman=zeus, and obviously aquaman=poseidon)

As we walk, we talk about everyone's next projects. Brady's is the next TMNT, Mckenna's is Ghostbusters, and me and Walker have 'Fate.' Xochitl was recently on her DWTS tour, so she's recovering from that. Leena obviously doesn't have anything, and Momona doesn't have anything new. Oh, and Aryan's going on Broadway in a year.

We end up going around the block, so we decide to go back inside since it was getting cold. Thankfully we were not seen by paparazzi. That would have been embarrassing, especially for the boys...

"Holy cow, it was cold out there!" I say shivering. "Does anybody have a jacket or hoodie?" Walker responds "Yeah, I think I have one...here." He hands me his hoodie and i quickly pull it on. "Thanks. That definitely helps." I chuckle. (help i love the word 'chuckle' its so funny)

We all sit down on the couch and chill. Xochitl is next to Brady, who's next to Leena, who's next to me, who's next to Walker, who's next to Momona, who's next to Mckenna, who's next to Aryan.

Walker and I are showing each other funny comments from my post. He's showing me one that says "jeez they're [your age] and 15 while i'm sitting here, 26, and i haven't even been touched by a boy before. def couple goals tho🫶" when I fall asleep on his shoulder. (if you're 15, just say 15 in ur mind(e.g. "jeez they're 15 while i'm..."))

💙Walker's pov💙

I'm showing y/n a comment from our kiss post when she falls asleep on my shoulder. I put my head on her head and fall asleep as well.

🤍third person pov🤍

Momona notices first that y/n is laying on Walker. (btw you're now laying on his chest. look at this pic for inspo: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/852306298225181670/)

"Guys!" she whispers and points at Walker and y/n. Everyone gets up and swarms the two, taking pictures and posting them to their Instagram stories. After a while they stop and go to bed.

-----

💛y/n pov💛

I wake up to find myself on top of Walker. "Mmm" I mumble. He chuckles, and I look up at him. "Oh...don't look at me like that." He says. 

I giggle and grab my phone off the coffee table. I see a million notifications from Instagram. It's probably just a bunch of new followers, I think to myself. I start tapping through Instagram stories. I immediately stop at Aryan's and sit up. "What's wrong?" Walker asks.

I show him the photo of us laying together, and he asks "Is that Aryan's story?" grabbing my phone from me. I didn't answer and grabbed the phone back after he saw it. I was scared that everyone thought we were dating. "People are gonna think we're dating." i say and Walker nervously scratches the back of his neck. 

"Yeah...but is that such a bad thing?" he questions. "I mean, we're going to be in a movie where we are each others' love interests. Why not start now?" he turns to me and rubs my back.

"But you don't like me! No boys like me, and I'm fine with that. Why can't we just be friends?" I wonder. He stops rubbing my back and asks "Wait, you don't like me?" "No, I do, but...we're gonna have to take things slow. Since I'm new to this and stuff, you know?" I respond.

"You do know I'm new to this relationship thing too, right? I've only ever kissed a girl for acting." he says. "Great, then we'll be on the same page the entire time" I kiss his cheek, and say "Now, where is everybody? I know they couldn't fit all of them in Mckenna's roo- I stand corrected."

I had walked down the hallway, Walker following me, and to Mckenna's room while saying this. We found them all laying on the floor, except for Xochitl and Brady, who they apparently gave the bed all to themselves. Xochitl and Brady were spooning each other, and the rest were sprawled about the ground.

I whisper to Walker "Yell 'GUYS!' in 3,2,1... GUYS!" we yell together. They all jump up startled and Mckenna says "Go back to bed, it's only..." she checks her clock. "2:53 PM?!" Everyone jumps again at her shriek and are now officially out of bed or off the floor.

"What the hell was that for, Kenna?" Momona questions. Mckenna repeats 'Oh no!' like a thousand times before she finally says "My parents are getting home any minute now!"

a/n: 845 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 sry this was kind of a short one!!