ch. 10

💙Walker's pov💙

Y/n clicks on the interview from earlier and puts her head on my shoulder. I put my head on her head until-

💛y/n pov💛

He closes my laptop at the sound of one of the questions. "Why don't we do something else?" he asks nervously.

"What was that? What do you not want me to see?" I open my laptop and continue watching the interview when the interviewer asks "Do you have a celebrity crush?"

I look at over at Walker while, in the video, he laughs and answers "Uh, yeah, yeah, I do."

"Do you mind me asking who it is?"

"Uh...yeah, I do mind. Sorry. I just don't want my private life mixed with my public life."

"Well, technically this is your celebrity crush, so you're not stating something necessarily private, but if you wanna keep it to yourself that's fine as well."

I pause the interview and ask Walker "Who's your celebrity crush?"

"Hmmm...I don't know. There's this really cute girl that I'm doing this movie with, but she's too beautiful for me. She's out of my league anyway. But there was this one guy I acted with in The Adam Project, and he's pretty hot too. It's Ryan Reynolds by the way." he explained.

"Real. About the Ryan Reynolds thing." I reply.

"Oh, wait, I just realized: the girl who's acting with me in that movie is right next to me. Should I get her number?" Walker questions.

"Maybe. She might say yes, considering she's your age."

"Alright, i'm gonna go for it." He turns his head away from me and then turns back. "Hey, i think you're really cute. My names Walker. What's yours?"

"Y/n."

"That's a beautiful name. May i get your number?"

"'May i'? That's very kind of you. Sure, you may have my number."

"Thanks, baby." he kisses me on the forehead and we go back to watching the interview.

-----

Later, me and Walker are just laying in bed, watching vines on youtube. I get a text from Mckenna and Xochitl:

messages

we hate people

 gracious girl💗

hey my pookiesss

do y'all wanna hang out later

dancing queen👑

we can't at my place

 gracious girl💗

mine either

y/n can we have a sleepover at your place

i promise i won't invite any other people besides us three

🙏🙏🥺

y/n

ok ok you guys can come over

i hope my parents are ok w it

 gracious girl💗

ok thx pooks we'll be there in 20

lyy

y/n

lytt pookalicious

dancing queen👑

☹️

-----

(reminder disclaimer: IM NOT SEXUALIZING WALKER. THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KISSING/HICKEYS AND SEX. DON'T GET THEM MIXED UP)

I turn to Walker and say "Ken and Xochi are gonna be here in 20 minutes." "So?" he asks.

"So you have to go! We just want it to be a girls night since the other one was disturbed." I pull him by the arm off the bed and he falls into my arms(kinda like a hug but he's leaning down and putting all his weight on me).

"But i don't wanna go..." he whines and hugs me back.

"You'll be okay, walkie talkie. I'll visit you tomorrow. Or we can do lunch with our families. They probably are already planning it, considering my paren-"

I get interrupted by a kiss. Neither of us pull away, and I don't want us to. Holy shit the way he kisses me is seductive. He clearly doesn't want to stop, either.

He picks me up, my legs wrap around his waist, and he sits down on the bed while not letting go of the kiss. He starts kissing along my collarbone. Eventually, I am finally able to resist. I pull his face up to mine and say "I hope that was a goodbye kiss because you're leaving."

"I was hoping you would let me stay because i did that, but i guess you really want to spend time with Mckenna and Xochitl." he continues kissing my neck, but stops after a few light kisses.

"I can only hope you'll come back, pretty boy." I say while making his curly hair perfect again. 

"I can only hope you'll text back, princess. You're always on your phone but you never answer my texts!" he replies.

I get off his lap while changing the subject "Thanks for letting me know about the interview question. They can be very personal."

"Thanks for letting me stay here for so long. What time is it?"

I check my phone and say "6:34."

"Jeez, i guess i've been here pretty long."

"I mean, only like 4 hours or something close."

"I think that's pretty long, sweetheart."

"Well I don't."

"What, you want me here for longer?"

"Stop trying to stay, Scobell! It isn't gonna work."

"Really?" He gets even closer to me than he was before(which isn't that much because i was standing right in front of him before).

"Don't do that." I say pushing him back.

"Do what? This?" He walks closer, puts his hand on my cheek and starts kissing the other side of my neck.

I finally give in and he starts giving me hickeys all along my collarbone and up my neck. Gosh, this feels so good, i think.

He leads me over to the bed, lays me down, and continues. Wait, why did I want him to leave again?

He takes off his shirt and kisses my lips again. He goes back down to my neck, pulling on my shirt to ask if he can take it off. "Yes." I whisper and nod my head.

He slowly takes off my shirt. I have on a lace bra. It isn't the comfiest, but it works. He starts kissing me on the lips, continually switching between my neck and mouth, saying things like  "you're so beautiful baby" "is this ok?" etc.

I just keep my hands in his hair and on his neck.

He starts on the fourth hickey on my neck when the doorbell rings. 

I suddenly remember why i was trying to get Walker out of the house: Mckenna and Xochitl are sleeping over, and they don't know about me and Walker.

a/n: 982 words! thanks for reading!!! love you all!<33 you guys...walker didn't ask me to be his valentine😡(jk im not creepy dw)