ch. 36

💙Walker's pov💙

I turn around ready to fight when I find Bodhi Sabongui, a long time friend. He had been talking about coming out for the premiere, but I didn't expect him to actually do it.

"What's good, man?" I say while dapping him up.

"A lot. I got a part on a new tv show coming out soon, so that's something. They don't want me to leave until the summer for some strange reason. What's good with you, bud?"

"A lot too. Y/n, my girlfriend, has made my life so much less miserable." he says while pointing to me. "I owe a lot to her."

"Oh hey, I'm Bodhi." He puts his hand out for me to shake.

"Oh yeah! Sorry for not responding to your DM, I don't check them much. I'm y/n." I take his hand in mine.

"All good, love the matching outfits too. Alright, are you guys heading to the theater?" Bodhi asks.

"Yeah, you wanna come with?" Walker questions.

"Well, I gotta find my mom, but it was nice seeing you guys. Bye!" Bodhi runs off and Walker and I are silent for the rest of the walk to the theater.

It was a short walk, but the silence made it feel like years.

Either way, I was mostly thinking about Bodhi.

I know I shouldn't, but he's cute. I'm allowed to think guys other than Walker are cute, right? Guess I didn't think relationship rules through enough...

Whatever. I'm sure it's fine. I definitely shouldn't tell Walker though. It would be hard on him, make him insecure, you know? I have no idea. I never knew relationships to even have rules.

It is whatever...right?

"Y/n?" Walker interrupts my thinking. "We're here. What were you thinking about? You seemed so fixed on a place on the ground." he asks as we make our way to our seats.

"Nothing. I was thinking about...Lizzie! I don't know where she is..." I start looking around.

"Well I'm sure she's fine. Calm down, y/n. You'll be okay. You've got me."

-----

💛y/n pov💛

After the first two episodes are over, me and Walker part ways with a kiss.

As soon as I get home, I get a DM on Instagram. Considering what happened with Bodhi, I check it.

DMs

today, 11:24 PM

bodhi sabongui

hey! great seeing you tonight.

no worries about the earlier DM, really.

here's my number: [his number]

y/n

ill text u ;)

-----

messages

today, 11:26 PM

y/n

hey! is this bodhi?

bodhi⚡

this is he

y/n?

y/n