ch. 37

💛y/n pov💛

I wake up the next morning to my sister shaking me in my bed.

"Come on, y/n, wake up! Walker's downstairs waiting for you. He says he has reser- a resor-"

"A reservation?! To where?" I sit up.

"Uh, no. Not whatever you just said. He said he has reaso- reasons! Yes!" Lizzie cheers.

"What?" I get out of bed and go downstairs. I hear my parents talking to him in the kitchen.

"Hey, Walker." I say as I walk into the kitchen and hug him. He seems fine. What is Lizzie on about?

"Honey, Walker has something he wants to tell you." my dad says.

"Y/n." I put my focus on Walker as he says this. "I just got casted in a movie. They said we're filming somewhere in Canada. I don't know how long filming is going to be, but there is a female main role. They have not yet casted anyone for it, and they asked me to ask you if you wanted to audition."

"Yes! I- I mean, I'd love to." I laugh and turn to my parents. "Could I?" I ask them with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, of course, are you kidding?" my mom exclaims.

I smile big and turn back to Walker, who says "My parents are waiting outside, so I'd better go."

"Walker, wait. I meant to ask you guys before I asked him," I look at my parents and then back at Walker "but do you wanna stay for a movie night?" I shoot him a 'its not just a movie' look.

"Uh, yeah. Let me just ask my parents first." He runs outside and asks his parents. Moments later he comes running back in. "They said yes."

-----

Eventually, Momona and Bodhi get here. They arrive around 6, with just enough time to watch mine and Walker's movie.

About an hour into the movie, Bodhi goes to the kitchen "for water." I get a text from him while he's in there.

messages

today, 7:23 PM

bodhi⚡

come to the kitchen please

-----

Obviously, as one would, I went to the kitchen and find Bodhi sitting at the counter with his head in his hands. 

"Y/n, I don't know how to do this. How am I supposed to date her if I don't even have the ability to pull her?" he groans.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "She likes you too, Bodhi. I'm sure of it. And you'd definitely be a big change from her ex."

"You keep telling me that but I have no idea if it's true! I've never even met the guy!"

Momona comes running in. "Sorry if this is a bad time, but Jaden just called me. He said he's outside."

"How in the hell is he outside? How does he know my address? How does he know where you are?" I demand answers.

Bodhi gets up from his seat. He goes to the front porch and closes the front door. We a squeal and a yell, and a few thuds.

I go to the front porch, Momona right behind me, and find Bodhi...

...with a bloody body on the ground next to him.

"I don't think I killed him. Just knocked him out. Can Walker drive?" Bodhi asks while storming back inside.

Walker has been inside on the couch in the living room, minding his own business.