ch. 29

💛y/n pov💛

I show Xochitl the texts as Walker goes to open the door. "Walker, don't!" she yells.

Thankfully, he wasn't to the door yet. "What's wrong?" he asks as he comes back to the living room.

I show him the texts and he immediately says "Go up to my room. We'll cover for you."

I head up to his room, hoping that they have this all under control.

💙Walker's pov💙

I go to open the front door after y/n races upstairs.

"Hello, Walker." Mrs. y/l/n practically whips the words at my face. "You haven't seen y/n anywhere, have you?"

"No, Mrs. y/l/n. Since she's been grounded, all we've been doing is Facetiming each other." I respond.

"Hmm..." she collects the knowledge as if she's calculating a plan. "Honey, we have to go back home. The nanny for Lizzie has to leave." I hear Mr. y/l/n say from behind her.

"Alright. Fine. I believe you. But she better be back in bed by the time we're back, do you understand me?" The woman had been waving her index finger in my face while saying this.

"Yes ma'am." I reply. She slams the door for me.

I turn around to find Momona on the phone with Leena.

"Yeah- yup. Mhm. Alright, see you then. Bye!" Momona mutters then puts her phone away. "Leena will be hear in about a minute to get y/n."

Mckenna yells for y/n to come down. As soon as she comes down, I say "I have to go with you."

💛y/n pov💛

"No, Walker! You're gonna get caught. Trust me."

"You have to have someone help you climb back up into your window." He pushes a piece of hair out of my face.

"I can go through the back door. Trust me, it'll all be fine." I then turn to everyone else and give each of them a hug.

"You guys are going on to do great things. I'm proud of each and every one of you." I start tearing up as I say this and we have a group hug again.

--time skip to when y/n gets home--

When I get home, I go through the back door. Leena doesn't wait for me because she doesn't want to be seen by my parents.

I head upstairs, change into sweatpants and a hoodie, and lay in bed. I get a notification from my phone that I was tagged in an Instagram post, and I go check it.

(PRETEND THESE R WALKER AND U i tried to avoid using faces in the pics so it would look more like walker💗)

●○○○